Nanomechanical Testing Market Size – USD 305.1 Million in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 3.5%, Market Trends – Increasing adoption of advanced technologies in industrial manufacturing and semiconductors
The global Nanomechanical Testing Market size is expected to reach USD 404.9 Million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 3.5% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Major factors driving market revenue growth are rising demand for testing properties of different materials, increasing adoption of advanced technologies in industrial manufacturing and semiconductor industries, and rising demand for lightweight and cost-effective nanomechanical devices. Nanomechanical testing system provides accurate measures of various forces and deflections in testing objects. These testing processes aid in the designing of materials depending on their specific mechanical characteristics.
Nanomechanical testing system requires several instruments such as scanning probe microscopy, scanning electron microscopes, transmission electron microscopes, spectroscopes, and dual-beam (FIB/SEM) systems. Scanning probe microscopy is used to capture images of structures and nanoscale surfaces through the use of a physical probe. Tests are designed to measure local properties of materials such as height, magnetism, and friction. Scanning electron microscopes segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. This can be attributed to increasing use of scanning electron microscopes in the testing of solid materials and increasing need to detect different phases depending on qualitative chemical analysis.
Major players in the market include Bruker Corporation, Eden Instruments, Micro Materials Limited, MTS Systems, Illinois Tool Works Inc., Nanoscience Instruments, Biomomentum Inc., Micro Materials Limited, Nanomechanics Inc., and Testometric Co. Ltd.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4181
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- In May 2021, ARTIDIS announced its collaboration with Hospital Clínic de Barcelona and the University of Barcelona. This collaboration will help ARTIDIS to use ARTIDIS AFM technology that provides nanomechanical profiling for diagnosing Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma (NSCLC).
- Hardware segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. This can be attributed to rapid technological advancements and rising need for more accurate testing.
- North America is expected to continue to register significantly larger revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. Increasing requirements for nanomechanical testing equipment for different research activities in fields of life science, industrial manufacturing, and others, as well as robust presence of major players in countries in the region are some major factors driving revenue growth of the North America market.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nanomechanical-testing-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the nanomechanical market based on product type, instrument type, application, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Instrument Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Scanning Electron Microscopes
- Transmission Electron Microscopes
- Dual-Beam (FIB/SEM) Systems
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Material Development
- Life Sciences
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
Order Now: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4181
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Finally, all aspects of the Nanomechanical Testing market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States