The global N95 mask market size is expected to reach USD 21.57 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 45.1% from 2020 to 2027. The rapid spread of the COVID-19 pandemic across the globe, coupled with the rising instances of infectious respiratory diseases, such as SARS, MERS, and H1N1 influenza, is expected to drive the market.
Increasing demand for highly-efficient respiratory protective equipment for protection against hazardous particulate matter and other contaminants in various industries, including construction, mining, and manufacturing, is likely to benefit market growth. Moreover, stringent occupational safety regulations, especially in developed economies, are expected to spur market growth.
Supply chain disruptions due to the COVID-19 outbreak had made the distribution of N95 masks more complicated. Several countries worldwide had imposed export restrictions or introduced new authorization certifications or procedures that led to delays in the exports of N95 masks. Moreover, lockdown measures had disrupted domestic logistics and distribution infrastructure.
Several manufacturers, including 3M, Prestige Ameritech, and Honeywell International, have ramped up their production capacities. Apart from the mask manufacturers in the market, other entities in the value chain, such as the fabric manufacturers, have also increased their production capacities to cope up with the surging demand, which is expected to boost the market growth.
N95 Mask Market Report Highlights
• By product, the N95 mask without exhalation valve led the market and accounted for 73.0% share of the total revenue in 2019 on account of the high efficiency of protection offered by the product during inhalation and exhalation
• The online distribution channel is likely to expand at the fastest CAGR of 54.0% from 2020 to 2027 on account of rapid penetration of internet and e-commerce platforms in developing countries, coupled with advantages, such as ease and convenience associated with the channel
• The construction end-use segment accounted for the largest revenue share of 36.5% in 2019 owing to the predominant use of N95 masks in the construction industry by workers for protection against dust, fumes, gases, and vapors
• In the Asia Pacific market, India is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 70.7% from 2020 to 2027 on account of rising awareness about N95 masks, especially during the pandemic, coupled with the increasing domestic production of N95 masks
• In August 2020, Dräger, a manufacturer of medical and safety technology products, announced the opening of a new facility in Pennsylvania, U.S., which will focus on the manufacturing and distribution of N95 respiratory protection masks
Browse full report with Table of Content @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/n95-mask-market
N95 Mask Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global N95 mask market on the basis of product, distribution channel, end-use, and region:
N95 Mask Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• With Exhalation Valve
• Without Exhalation Valve
N95 Mask Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
N95 Mask End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• Outpatient/Primary Care Facilities
• Mining, Oil & Gas
N95 Mask Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central and South America
• Middle East
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
List of Key Players of N95 Mask Market
• Honeywell International, Inc.
• Prestige Ameritech
• Ansell Ltd.
• O&M Halyard
• The Gerson Company
• Cardinal Health
• Medline Industries, Inc.
• Kimberly-Clark Corporation
For Requesting a Sample Copy of This Report, Please Visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/n95-mask-market/request/rs1
Browse More Related Report:
Power Air Purifying Respirator Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Half Mask, Full Face Mask, Helmets, Hoods & Visors), By End-use (Industrial, Healthcare), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
Surgical Masks Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Basic, Fluid/Splash Resistant), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a U.S. & India-based market research and consultancy firm. It is headquartered in San Francisco. We provide business insights, syndicated research reports, and customized research reports to large as well as small and medium-scale enterprises. Our database features thousands of statistics and in-depth analyses on more than 45 industries. Grand View Research’s extensive database is used by Fortune 500 companies to understand the regional as well as the global business environment.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, United States
City: San Francisco
Country: United States