The Myopia Market Size shall grow during the forecast period (2022─2032) owing to the launch of upcoming therapies, high prevalence of Myopia, advances in pharmacological treatment, personalized treatment approach, advances in models of an alcohol use disorder, and others during the forecast period (2022─2032).
The Myopia market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Myopia market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Myopia market Size from 2019 to 2032 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Myopia treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the Myopia market.
Key takeaways from the Myopia Market Report
- According to a study conducted by Dyanne et al., Myopia occurs in 10% of the general population but is more common in older adults; the prevalence is 20% in those older than 60 years and 50% in those older than 70 years. The increased prevalence in older adults is related to peripheral vascular disease, immunologic disorders, and diabetes mellitus.
- A study by Vitale et al., in the United States, found that the prevalence of moderate Myopia, defined as between -2.00 D and -7.9 D, nearly doubled (from 4% in 1971-1972 to 22.4% in 1999-2004), and that the prevalence of high Myopia, which was defined as more than 8.00 D of Myopia for this study, had increased eightfold during the same period (from 0.2% to 1.6%).
- As per the study by Yotsukura et al., the prevalence of Myopia was 5% among those aged 6-11 years and 94.9% among those aged 12-14 years, and the prevalence of high Myopia was 4.0% among those aged 6-11 years and 11.3% among those aged 12-14 years.
Explore more information of the latest breakthroughs of Myopia Treatment Landscape @ Myopia Market Size
Myopia (also known as Nearsightedness), occurs when the eye grows too long from front to back. The eye lens starts focusing the images in front of the retina instead of focusing on the retina. Therefore, people with Myopia have well near vision but poor distance vision. The distant objects appear blurry while the near ones appear normal. Undiagnosed cases may lead to headaches and strains to struggle for the clear visualization of the things in the distance. The signs and symptoms for Myopia include squinting, feeling fatigued when driving or playing sports headaches and strain.
The Myopia epidemiology section covers insights into the historical and current Myopia Market patient pool and forecasted trends for every seven major countries (7MM) from 2019 to 2032. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. The epidemiology section also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
Download the Myopia market report to understand which factors are driving Myopia epidemiology trends @ Myopia Market Forecast
Myopia Market Outlook
Currently, the Myopia market does not hold any approved product to slow the progression or treatment of Myopia. The main treatment options of single vision spectacle lenses, contact lenses, and refractive surgery do not slow the accompanying eye growth or retard the physiological changes associated with excessive axial elongation.
Myopia Market Insights
The most common way to treat Myopia is with corrective eyeglasses or contact lenses, which refocus light onto the retina. The use of corrective eyeglasses or contact lenses can be best suggested and identified by the medical professional depending on the need and the requirement of the patients. In younger children, a technique called retinoscopy helps the eye doctor determine the correction required.
To know more information of the Myopia Market Dynamics of the report @ Myopia Market Drivers and Barriers
Myopia Emerging Therapies
Many novel therapies are in the late stage of development, targeting a more effective approach for the treatment of Myopia. Upcoming therapies have the potential to start a new era in its treatment if and once approved.
Myopia Key Companies and Drugs
• Nevakar: NVK-002
• Sydnexis: SYD-101
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Myopia Executive Summary
3. Myopia Competitive Intelligence Analysis
4. Myopia Market Overview at a Glance
5. Myopia Market Disease Background and Overview
6. Patient Journey
7. Myopia Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Myopia Market Treatment
11. Myopia Marketed Products
12. Myopia Emerging Therapies
13. Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Myopia Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview
17. KOL Views
18. Myopia Market Drivers
19. Myopia Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
23. About DelveInsight
Learn more about the Myopia Emerging Therapies & Companies in the Myopia Therapeutics Market @ Myopia Market Companies and Drugs
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States