DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Musculoskeletal Pain – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
Some of the key facts of the Musculoskeletal Pain Market Report:
- The total diagnosed prevalent cases in the 7MM were calculated by adding the cases in individual countries. The total 7MM diagnosed prevalent cases of musculoskeletal pain in 2020 was 145,426,730, out of which the highest cases were observed in the United States. The EU5 countries accounted for 56,010,885 cases, whereas Japan had 13,083,909 cases in 2020.
- In 2020, there were 76,331,935 diagnosed prevalent cases of musculoskeletal pain in the United States.
- DelveInsight’s assessments show that in 2020, there were 26,143,396 cases of musculoskeletal pain in the 18–44 years age group, 28,338,635 cases in the 45–64 years age group, 12,660,424 cases in 65–74 years age group, and 9,189,479 in >75 years old in the United States.
Key benefits of the report:
- Musculoskeletal Pain market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Musculoskeletal Pain Epidemiology and Musculoskeletal Pain market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Musculoskeletal Pain market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Musculoskeletal Pain market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Musculoskeletal Pain market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Musculoskeletal Pain market.
Got queries? Click here to know more about the Musculoskeletal Pain Market Landscape.
Musculoskeletal Pain Overview
Musculoskeletal pain is defined as acute or chronic pain that affects bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and even nerves, and the pain associated with musculoskeletal (MSK) disorders is a common medical and socioeconomic problem worldwide.
Musculoskeletal Pain Market
The dynamics of the Musculoskeletal Pain market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies by companies such as Mesoblast, Regenron/Teva, Taiwan Liposome, Eli Lilly, Sorrento Therapeutics, Kolon TissueGene, Virios Therapeutics, Axsome Therapeutics, Biosplice Therapeutics, Centrexion Therapeutics, and others during the study period 2019-2032.
Musculoskeletal Pain Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- MPC-06-ID: Mesoblast
- Fasinumab: Regenron/Teva
- TLC599: Taiwan Liposome
- LY3016859, LY3556050: Eli Lilly
- Resiniferatoxin: Sorrento Therapeutics
- TG-C: Kolon TissueGene
- IMC-1: Virios Therapeutics
- AXS-14: Axsome Therapeutics
- Lorecivivint: Biosplice Therapeutics
- CNTX-4975: Centrexion Therapeutics
- And Others
Musculoskeletal Pain Market Drivers
- Robust pipeline
- Long-term cure
- Increasing prevalence
- Increase in awareness
- Multidisciplinary approach
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Musculoskeletal Pain Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Musculoskeletal Pain Market Overview at a Glance
6. Musculoskeletal Pain Disease Background and Overview
7. Musculoskeletal Pain Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Musculoskeletal Pain
9. Musculoskeletal Pain Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Musculoskeletal Pain Emerging Therapies
12. Musculoskeletal Pain Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Musculoskeletal Pain Market Analysis (2019–2032)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Musculoskeletal Pain Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Request for a sample report @https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/musculoskeletal-pain-market
Musculoskeletal Pain Pipeline
“Musculoskeletal Pain Pipeline Insight, 2023” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Musculoskeletal Pain market. A detailed picture of the Musculoskeletal Pain pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Musculoskeletal Pain treatment guidelines.
Musculoskeletal Pain Epidemiology
DelveInsight’s ‘Musculoskeletal Pain Epidemiology Forecast to 2032’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Musculoskeletal Pain epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States