The Multiple Myeloma Pipeline report embraces in-depth commercial and clinical assessment of the pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. The report also covers a detailed description of the drug, including the mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, collaborations, mergers acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
“Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Insight, 2023“ report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights into the present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Multiple Myeloma Market.
Some of the key takeaways from the Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Report:
- Companies across the globe are diligently working toward developing novel Multiple Myeloma treatment therapies with a considerable amount of success over the years.
- Multiple Myeloma companies working in the treatment market are Poseida Therapeutics, Ionis Pharmaceuticals, CASI Pharmaceuticals, Sorrento Therapeutics, Cartesian Therapeutics, Rapa Therapeutics, Novartis, AbbVie, Pfizer, and others, are developing therapies for the Multiple Myeloma treatment
- Emerging Multiple Myeloma therapies in the different phases of clinical trials are- P-BCMACD19- ALLO1, ION251, CID-103, STI-1492, Descartes 08, RAPA-201, PHE885, Venetoclax, Elranatamab, and others are expected to have a significant impact on the Multiple Myeloma market in the coming years.
- In August 2023, TALVEYTM (talquetamab-tgvs), a first-in-class bispecific antibody, has been given accelerated approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma who have received at least four prior lines of therapy, including a proteasome inhibitor, an immunomodulatory agent, and an anti-CD38 antibody.1 Based on response rate and response durability, this indication has been given fast approval.1 The confirmation and description of clinical benefit in confirmatory trial(s) are required before this indication can continue to be approved.
- In August 2023, The partial hold on Arcellx’s Phase II trial examining CART-ddBCMA in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma (rrMM) has been lifted by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- In February 2023, Elranatamab’s marketing authorization application (MAA) was approved, according to the European Medicines Agency (EMA). The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the company’s Biologics Licence Application (BLA) for elranatamab for the treatment of patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma (RRMM), according to a separate announcement from Pfizer.
- In November 2022, Elranatamab received FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation, according to Pfizer. Elranatamab has also been given Orphan Drug Designation for the treatment of Multiple Myeloma by the FDA and the EMA.
- In March 2022, Elranatamab (PF-06863135) against Lenalidomide is the subject of a Phase III investigation by Pfizer that is being conducted in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma who are minimal residual disease positive following autologous stem cell transplantation.
- In February 2021, Elranatamab monotherapy is being studied by Pfizer in an open-label, multicenter, non-randomized Phase II research for patients with multiple myeloma who have failed at least one proteasome inhibitor, one immunomodulator, and one anti-CD38 monoclonal antibody.
Multiple Myeloma Overview
A clonal plasma cell proliferative condition called multiple myeloma (MM) is characterised by an aberrant rise in monoclonal immunoglobulin levels. If left unchecked, the excessive creation of these plasma cells can eventually result in injury to a particular end organ.
Get a Free Sample PDF Report to know more about Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Therapeutic Assessment-
Emerging Multiple Myeloma Drugs Under Different Phases of Clinical Development Include:
- P-BCMACD19- ALLO1: Poseida Therapeutics
- ION251: Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- CID-103: CASI Pharmaceuticals
- STI-1492: Sorrento Therapeutics
- Descartes 08: Cartesian Therapeutics
- RAPA-201: Rapa Therapeutics
- PHE885: Novartis
- Venetoclax: AbbVie
- Elranatamab: Pfizer
Multiple Myeloma Route of Administration
Multiple Myeloma pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs, such as
Multiple Myeloma Molecule Type
Multiple Myeloma Products have been categorized under various Molecule types, such as
- Small molecule
- Cell Therapy
- Small molecule
- Gene therapy
Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
- Multiple Myeloma Assessment by Product Type
- Multiple Myeloma By Stage and Product Type
- Multiple Myeloma Assessment by Route of Administration
- Multiple Myeloma By Stage and Route of Administration
- Multiple Myeloma Assessment by Molecule Type
- Multiple Myeloma by Stage and Molecule Type
DelveInsight’s Multiple Myeloma Report covers around 130+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I)
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Further Multiple Myeloma product details are provided in the report. Download the Multiple Myeloma pipeline report to learn more about the emerging Multiple Myeloma therapies
Some of the key companies in the Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics Market include:
Key companies developing therapies for Multiple Myeloma are – Takeda Pharmaceutical, Novartis AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Amgen Inc., ONO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD., Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Genentech, Inc. (F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd), CELGENE CORPORATION (Bristol Myers Squibb Company), AbbVie Inc., Sanofi, Karyopharm, and others.
Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Analysis:
The Multiple Myeloma pipeline report provides insights into
- The report provides detailed insights about companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Multiple Myeloma with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- It accesses the Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage, and late-stage of development for Multiple Myeloma Treatment.
- Multiple Myeloma key companies are involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Multiple Myeloma Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of the Multiple Myeloma market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university websites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Download Sample PDF Report to know more about Multiple Myeloma drugs and therapies
Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Market Drivers
- Rising prevalence of multiple myeloma worldwide, increasing investment for healthcare infrastructure are some of the important factors that are fueling the Multiple Myeloma Market.
Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Market Barriers
- However, high cost associated with the treatment of multiple myeloma, lack of healthcare infrastructure in developing economies and other factors are creating obstacles in the Multiple Myeloma Market growth.
Scope of Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Drug Insight
- Coverage: Global
- Key Multiple Myeloma Companies: Poseida Therapeutics, Ionis Pharmaceuticals, CASI Pharmaceuticals, Sorrento Therapeutics, Cartesian Therapeutics, Rapa Therapeutics, Novartis, AbbVie, Pfizer, and others
- Key Multiple Myeloma Therapies: P-BCMACD19- ALLO1, ION251, CID-103, STI-1492, Descartes 08, RAPA-201, PHE885, Venetoclax, Elranatamab, and others
- Multiple Myeloma Therapeutic Assessment: Multiple Myeloma current marketed and Multiple Myeloma emerging therapies
- Multiple Myeloma Market Dynamics: Multiple Myeloma market drivers and Multiple Myeloma market barriers
Request for Sample PDF Report for Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Assessment and clinical trials
Table of Contents
1. Multiple Myeloma Report Introduction
2. Multiple Myeloma Executive Summary
3. Multiple Myeloma Overview
4. Multiple Myeloma- Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment
5. Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Therapeutics
6. Multiple Myeloma Late Stage Products (Phase II/III)
7. Multiple Myeloma Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
8. Multiple Myeloma Early Stage Products (Phase I)
9. Multiple Myeloma Preclinical Stage Products
10. Multiple Myeloma Therapeutics Assessment
11. Multiple Myeloma Inactive Products
12. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
13. Multiple Myeloma Key Companies
14. Multiple Myeloma Key Products
15. Multiple Myeloma Unmet Needs
16 . Multiple Myeloma Market Drivers and Barriers
17. Multiple Myeloma Future Perspectives and Conclusion
18. Multiple Myeloma Analyst Views
20. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Address:27 Drydock Ave S. Jones Blvd #2432
Country: United States