“The Multiple Myeloma market is expected to surge due to the disease’s increasing prevalence and awareness during the forecast period (2023-2032). Furthermore, launching various multiple- Multiple Myeloma pipeline products will significantly revolutionize the Multiple Myeloma market dynamics”
The Multiple Myeloma market report provides current treatment practices, Multiple Myeloma emerging drugs, market share of individual therapies, and current and forecasted 7MM Multiple Myeloma market size from 2019 to 2032. The report also covers current Multiple Myeloma treatment market practices/algorithms and unmet medical needs to curate the best opportunities and assess the market’s underlying potential.
Key Takeaways from the Multiple Myeloma Market Research Report
- In 2022, the US accounted for the maximum share of the total Multiple Myeloma market in the 7MM, i.e., approximately 70%, followed by EU4 and the UK.
- According to DelveInsight’s analysis males are affected more, in the case of Multiple Myeloma (MM) as compared to females.
- The leading companies working in the Multiple Myeloma Market include Sanofi, Karyopharm Therapeutics, AbbVie, Takeda Pharmaceutical, Celgene, Bristol-Myers Squibb, RAPA Therapeutics, Pfizer, Array Biopharma, Cellectar Biosciences, BioLineRx, Celgene, Aduro Biotech, ExCellThera, Janssen Pharmaceutical, Precision BioSciences, Takeda, Glenmark (Ichnos Sciences SA), Poseida Therapeutics, Molecular Partners AG, Chipscreen Biosciences, AbbVie/Genentech (Roche), Janssen Biotech, Nanjing Legend Biotech, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Janssen, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cartesian Therapeutics, AstraZeneca, Abbvie (Pharmacyclics) and Johnson & Johnson, MorphoSys AG/I-Mab Biopharma and others.
- Promising Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Therapies in the various stages of development include TNB-383B, Pembrolizumab, Melphalan flufenamide (Melflufen), Dexamethasone, Venetoclax, and others.
- September 2023: Arcellx Inc. announced a study of phase 2 clinical trials for CART-ddBCMA. A Phase II study of CART-ddBCMA for patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma. CART-ddBCMA is a BCMA-directed CAR-T cell therapy. This is a Phase II open-label study of CART-ddBCMA* in patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma (MM). The study will have the following sequential phases: screening, enrollment, pre-treatment with lymphodepleting chemotherapy, treatment with CART-ddBCMA, and follow-up.
- September 2023: Poseida Therapeutics Inc. announced a study of phase 1 clinical trials for Rimiducid. Phase 1 study comprised of open-label, dose escalation, multiple cohorts of P-BCMA-ALLO1 allogeneic T stem cell memory (Tscm) CAR-T cells in subjects with relapsed / refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM)
Discover more about therapies set to grab major Multiple Myeloma Market Share @ Multiple Myeloma Market Size
Multiple Myeloma Overview
Multiple myeloma is a cancer of plasma cells. In general, when plasma cells become cancerous and grow out of control, this is called multiple myeloma. The plasma cells make an abnormal protein (antibody) known by several different names, including monoclonal immunoglobulin, monoclonal protein (M-protein), Mspike, or paraprotein.
Multiple Myeloma Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Total Multiple Myeloma Incident Cases
- Multiple Myeloma Gender-specific cases
- Diagnosed cases of Multiple Myeloma by Age Distribution
- Total Multiple Myeloma Symptomatic Cases
- Cases of Multiple Myeloma by Treatment Line
Download the report to understand which factors are driving Multiple Myeloma Epidemiology Trends @ Multiple Myeloma Epidemiological Insights
Marketed Multiple Myeloma Drugs
- TECVAYLI: Janssen
- CARVYKTI: Janssen
Multiple Myeloma Emerging Drugs
- Talquetamab: Johnson & Johnson (Janssen)
- Elranatamab: Pfizer
To know more about Multiple Myeloma Treatment options, visit @ Multiple Myeloma Drugs
Multiple Myeloma Drugs Market
The existing multiple myeloma treatment is mainly dominated by classes such as Proteasome Inhibitors, Immunomodulating Agents, Monoclonal Antibodies, Nuclear export inhibitors, CAR-T cell therapy, and Bi-specific antibody. Apart from these classes, Histone Deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitors were also included in the treatment regimen, but now it has been withdrawn from the US market.
Multiple Myeloma Market Outlook
Multiple myeloma (MM) is a clonal plasma cell proliferative disorder characterized by the abnormal increase of monoclonal immunoglobulins. Unchecked, the excess production of these plasma cells can ultimately lead to specific end-organ damage. Most commonly, this is seen when at least one of the following clinical manifestations is present: hypercalcemia, renal dysfunction, anemia, or bone pain accompanied by lytic lesions.
Learn more about the Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Therapies in clinical trials @ Multiple Myeloma Market Landscape
Scope of the Multiple Myeloma Market Research Report
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Multiple Myeloma Companies- Sanofi, Karyopharm Therapeutics, AbbVie, Takeda Pharmaceutical, Celgene, Bristol-Myers Squibb, RAPA Therapeutics, Pfizer, Array Biopharma, Cellectar Biosciences, BioLineRx, Celgene, Aduro Biotech, ExCellThera, Janssen Pharmaceutical, Precision BioSciences, Takeda, Glenmark (Ichnos Sciences SA), Poseida Therapeutics, Molecular Partners AG, Chipscreen Biosciences, AbbVie/Genentech (Roche), Janssen Biotech, Nanjing Legend Biotech, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Janssen, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cartesian Therapeutics, AstraZeneca, Abbvie (Pharmacyclics) and Johnson & Johnson, MorphoSys AG/I-Mab Biopharma and others.
- Multiple Myeloma Pipeline Therapies- TNB-383B, Pembrolizumab, Melphalan flufenamide (Melflufen), Dexamethasone, Venetoclax, and others.
- Multiple Myeloma Market Dynamics: Multiple Myeloma Market Drivers and Barriers
- Multiple Myeloma Market Access and Reimbursement, Unmet Needs, and Future Perspectives
Discover more about Multiple Myeloma Drugs in development @ Multiple Myeloma Ongoing Clinical Trials Analysis
Table of Content
1. Key Insights
2. Multiple Myeloma Market Report Introduction
3. Executive Summary
4. Multiple Myeloma Market Overview at a Glance
5. Key Events
6. Epidemiology and Market Forecast Methodology
7. Disease Background and Overview
8. Epidemiology and Patient Population
9. Patient Journey
10. Key Endpoints in Multiple Myeloma
11. Marketed Drugs
12. Emerging Drugs
13. Multiple Myeloma: 7MM Market Analysis
14. Multiple Myeloma Unmet Needs
15. Multiple Myeloma SWOT Analysis
16. Multiple Myeloma KOL Views
17. Multiple Myeloma Market Access and Reimbursement
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Healthcare Market Research Reports, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers and acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States