According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Multi-Factor Authentication Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025,” the global multi-factor authentication market experienced robust growth during 2012-2019. Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is a security system intended to protect network, database, device or a physical location with the use of a multi-layered verification process. It requires unique credentials to confirm the user’s identity for the login or any transaction to be made. Other than the username and password, it entails additional authorization factors, including personal security questions, facial recognition, badges, USB devices, security token, one-time password (OTP), behavioral analysis and risk score. Since it is generally a challenging task to decrypt multiple authentication factors, the use of MFA security systems has gained immense traction across the globe.
Some of the Top Companies in Multi-Factor Authentication Market include:
1. Broadcom Inc (NASDAQ: AVGO)
2. HID Global Corp
3. Deepnet Security Ltd.
4. Entrust Datacard Corporation (NASDAQ: ENTU)
5. Fujitsu Ltd (OTCMKTS: FJTSY)
6. Gemalto N.V. (OTCMKTS: GTOMY)
7. Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: MSFT)
8. NEC Corp (TYO: 6701)
9. Okta Inc (NASDAQ: OKTA)
10. Ping Identity Holding Corp (NYSE: PING)
11. RSA Security LLC (RSAS)
12. SecureAuth Corporation
13. SecurEnvoy Limited
14. Suprema HQ Inc (KOSDAQ: 094840)
Request for a free sample copy of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/multi-factor-authentication-market/requestsample
Global Multi-Factor Authentication Market Trends:
The market is primarily driven by a significant rise in the incidences of security breaches. An escalating number of cyberattacks, along with the increasing online fraud cases, are encouraging corporate organizations, banking, financial and insurance companies, and government offices to adopt MFA for safeguarding sensitive data against any form of security transgression. Apart from this, the rising adoption rates of the Internet of Things (IoT), coupled with the increasing popularity of cloud-integrated MFA solutions have reduced the costs associated with the hardware and software-based authentication models. Other factors, such as the rising trend of virtual smart cards, increasing government investments into cybersecurity and extensive research and development in the field of biometric technologies, are expected to create a positive outlook for the market. On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of around 14% during 2020-2025.
Buy full report with table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/multi-factor-authentication-market
Key market Segmentation:
- On the basis of the model, the market has been divided into two-factor, three-factor, four-factor and five-factor authentication.
- Based on the deployment type, the market has been bifurcated into on-premises and on-cloud.
- The market has been classified on the basis of the application into smart card, phone-based and hardware OTP token authentication.
- Based on the vertical, the market has been segregated into banking and finance, government, travel and immigration, military and defense, commercial security, healthcare, consumer electronics and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been categorized into North America (the United States and Canada), Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia and others), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia and others), Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Columbia, Chile, Peru and others), and Middle East and Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, the United Arab Emirates and others).
Browse More Research Report By IMARC Group in Technology & Media Industry:
- Set Top Box Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024
- North America Smart TV Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Company Name: IMARC Group
Contact Person: Richard Lewis
Email: Send Email
Address:30 N Gould St, Ste R
Country: United States