The global movable walls market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 11% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The commercial segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019 and is expected to generate an incremental revenue of over $2 billion by 2025.
- Europe accounted for around 45% share of the commercial movable wall market in 2019.
- Glass movable walls accounted for the largest share of around 71% in 2019; however, the steel, aluminum, and other materials are likely to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- North America will generate the highest demand for glass movable wall, generating an additional revenue of around $935 million by 2025.
- Sliding movable walls are highly popular in Europe and accounted for over 45% share in 2019 however, foldable movable walls are gaining popularity in the Middle East and North America.
- Automatic retractable movable walls are expected to witness the fastest growth.
- North America will generate the largest demand for automated movable walls especially in commercial buildings such as gymnasiums, convention, and exhibition centers. It is expected to generate an additional revenue of over $500 million by 2025.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by application, operation, product type, material, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 5 key vendors and 12 other vendors
Movable Walls Market – Segmentation
- In terms of application, commercial buildings account for the largest share of demand, generating approx—97% of the global revenue in 2019. The commercial sector is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period. The corporate sector contributed to the largest movable walls market share of revenue of 34% in 2019. Factors such as the ease of installation, flexibility, cost savings, design versatility, and sustainability are driving the segment.
- Automated or electrically operated movable walls accounted for approx. 28% of the revenue in 2019. They offer increased convenience and can quickly and easily extend or retract into the wall system with little effort. The demand for automated systems has been increasing, especially in commercial buildings such as gymnasiums, conference halls, convention centers, and the hospitality industry.
- Movable glass walls are highly prevalent in corporate offices as they can break up the open floor plan, allowing privacy and access to natural light, supporting the health and wellbeing of employees. They are increasingly being used in commercial and residential buildings, from the corporate sector to educational institutions and hotels.
Movable Walls Market by Application
- Schools & University
- Exhibition & Conference Centers
Movable Walls Market by Operation
Movable Walls Market by Product Type
Movable Walls Market by Material
Movable Walls Market – Dynamics
Movable walls that are specifically designed to provide acoustic solutions can block sound transmission between rooms. The movable walls can be deployed in a certain manner to ensure the highest acoustic benefits. Acoustic privacy can be achieved at varying levels depending on the material used in the wall system. Glass can achieve the highest STC ratings when it is double glazed, but the highest privacy is achieved with acoustically treated solid panels. Single-glazed glass, which is the most basic option available, provides modest acoustic properties.
Key Drivers and Trends fueling Market Growth:
- Green & Sustainable Buildings
- Rising Demand for Automatic Solutions
- Expansion of Co-working Spaces & Need for Flexible Offices
- Expansion of Commercial Spaces
Movable Walls Market – Geography
The global movable walls market is mainly driven by their installation in new commercial and residential buildings or through renovation or replacements in existing structures. Movable walls are used in all residential and commercial sectors, including retail, hospitality, recreational faculties, institutions such as hospitals and educational institutes, government facilities, workspaces, and offices. Movable walls offer multiple benefits, including flexibility, ease of installation and reconfiguration, environmental sustainability, and design versatility. It can also provide acoustical privacy and protection against fire and smoke. In countries such as the US and the UK, it is mandatory to implement fire-rated walls in all commercial and residential buildings. The growth in construction activities will thus drive the market for movable walls during the forecast period.
Movable Walls Market by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Haworth Inc.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Movawall System
- Trendway Corporation
- Accordial Ltd.
- Style Partitions
- Franz Nusing
- Environamics Inc.
- Moving Design Ltd.
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States