Global monovaccine (Epstein-Barr virus) market potential, by Application (Mononucleosis, Endemic Burkitt’s lymphoma, Hodgkin’s lymphoma, Gastric carcinomas, Multiple sclerosis, and Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma) and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa) is estimated to be US$ 2.0 Bn, as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights. Frequent research and development activities and funding by various organizations is expected to lead to the development of monovaccine in future.
Currently, there is no licensed vaccine for EBV. However, various universities and organizations are taking efforts to develop novel vaccines and fulfill unmet needs.
Get PDF Brochure for Research Insights @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/2002
For instance, in March 2017, Cancer Research U.K. completed its phase 1b clinical trial of (Modified Vaccinia Ankara) MVA-EBNA1/LMP2 vaccine. It is being treated on nasopharyngeal cancer patients with positive Epstein-Barr virus infection.
In 2017, researchers from the University of Kansas School of Engineering and School of Pharmacy analyzed the genetics of human immune responses to develop basis of an effective vaccine or drug therapy against Epstein-Barr virus or EBV, the pathogen that causes infectious mononucleosis and infects around 90% of adults worldwide.
In January 2019, researchers and scientists from the German Cancer Research Center developed a new strategy for creating a vaccine that targets different EBV virus life phases and has the potential to provide effective protection against EBV infection.
Hence, frequent monovaccine development efforts by various universities is expected to result in development of novel vaccines and fulfill unmet needs in the near future.
Browse 10 Market Data Tables and 10 Figures spread through 84 Pages and in-depth TOC on Global Monovaccine (Epstein – Barr virus) Market by Application (Mononucleosis, Endemic Burkitt’s lymphoma, Hodgkin’s lymphoma, Gastric carcinomas, Multiple sclerosis, and Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma) and Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa)
To know the latest trends and insights prevalent in the Monovaccine (Epstein – Barr virus) market, click the link below: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/market-insight/mono-vaccines-epstein-barr-virus-market-2002
Various government organizations from different regions are taking efforts for the development of novel monovaccines (Epstein – Barr virus) and gaining approval.
For instance, in 2019, researchers from National Institutes of Health’s (NIH) National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) determined how various antibodies induced by Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) block infection of cells grown in the laboratory.
Researchers used this information for development of novel vaccine candidates in animals, elicited potent anti-EBV antibody responses that blocked infection of cell types involved in EBV-associated cancers.
Key Takeaways of the Global Monovaccine (Epstein-Barr virus) Market:
- Currently, there is no approved monovaccines in any region. However, various universities are involved in robust research and development activities for monovaccines.
- High prevalence of Epstein-Barr virus infections is expected to rise the demand for its vaccine in future. For instance, according to the study published by Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, in 2018, Epstein-Barr virus is a very common virus in the U.S. and other developed regions.
- Emerging economies are expected to be more potential regions for vaccine, as chances of infection with EBV are high. For instance, according to the study published by Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, in 2018, around 90% of the population becomes infected with EBV virus by age 20. In emerging economies, 90% of people are infected by age of 2 years.
- Furthermore, Asia Pacific is expected to be a potential market for nasopharyngeal cancer vaccine as the prevalence of nasopharyngeal cancer is high in Asia Pacific. For instance, according to American Cancer Society, nasopharyngeal cancer is more common in several regions including South Asia, Middle East, and North Africa. In some parts of China, there are as many as 21 cases per 100,000 people. The disease is also more common among Inuit of Alaska and Canada.
- Universities and organizations involved in development of monovaccine (Epstein-Barr virus) include Cancer Research U.K., National Institutes of Health, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Genome Biosciences, Inc., Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, German Cancer Research Institute, and University of Minnesota.
To Get Instant Access, Purchase Report Here: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/2002
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a prominent market research and consulting firm offering action-ready syndicated research reports, custom market analysis, consulting services, and competitive analysis through various recommendations related to emerging market trends, technologies, and potential absolute dollar opportunity.
Company Name: Coherent Market Insights
Contact Person: Mr. Shah
Email: Send Email
Address:1001 4th Ave, #3200
Country: United States