Access the complete report at:
Growth in fiber & textile industries coupled with emerging demand for non- ionic surfactant is anticipated to create ample of opportunities for the players in the market. Asia-Pacific is the largest market for monoethylene glycol and is estimated to grow at a faster pace, due to the existence of huge number of fibers and textile manufacturers in the region. Moreover, key textile generating countries, such as China is expected to drive Asia-Pacific monoethylene glycol market.
Some of the key players in the market include BASF SE Reliance Industries Limited, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (MCC), LyondellBasell Industries N.V., Lotte Chemical Corporation, Saudi Arabia Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), India Glycols Ltd, Shell Global, ExxonMobil Corporation, MEGlobal, Royal Dutch Shell plc, The Dow Chemical Company, Sinopec Zhenhai Refining & Chemical Company (ZRCC), Nan Ya Plastics Corporation and AkzoNobel.
Request for a sample at:
• Polyester Fiber
• Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
o Intermediate Chemicals
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States