The global Monochrome Display Market is expected to reach at USD 218.29 million by 2023, at 12.97% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.Monochrome display is generally comprised of CRT, LCD and LED type display. Constant evolution in the technology has created a significant impact on monochrome market and has compelled many display manufacturers to shift their focus from CRT technology to LCD and LED. In medical sector, monochrome display enables medical professional to diagnose the patients and examine the core cause of diseases which helps to cure the patients effectively.
Moreover, monochrome display is generally used in different sectors such as manufacturing, medical, consumer electronics, automotive, and gaming industries. The surging demand of optimized energy display technology in industries and growing gaming market is expected to be propelling factors for the monochrome display market. On the other hand, complicated manufacturing process and a huge demand for full-color display technology is expected to be hinder the growth of the monochrome display market.
According to Market Research Future Analysis, monochrome display markethas been valued at approx. USD 218.3 million by the end of forecast period with 12.97% of CAGR during forecast period 2017 to 2023.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/5193
Major Key Players:
- Eizo Corporation (Japan)
- Richardson Electronics (U.S.)
- Blaze Display Technologies Co.Ltd (China)
- Microtips Technology LLC,(U.S)
- Tianma Microelectronics Co Ltd, (China)
- Ampronix Incorporation (U.S.)
- JVC Kenwood Corporation(Japan)
Monochrome Display Market is segmented by screen type, display type and end -user.
Based on screen type, monochrome display market is bifurcated into green screen, white screen and amber screen.
Display type monochrome display market has been categorized into CRT, LCD and LED.CRT segment was the leading segment in 2016 and is expected to remain the prominent segment over the forecast period. Additionally, As LED is the enhanced version of LCD and CRT displays. With the upgradation of technology, there has been an increase in demand for the LED type display..
Additionally, on the basis of end-use, monochrome display has been differentiated into consumer electronics, automotive, gaming, medical and manufacturing. Medical sector is expected to the prominent sector of monochrome display market. This is attributed to growing need for the healthcare infrastructure in hospital to facilitate the surgical operations, examine the diseases caused at the internal organs of the human body.
Geographically, monochrome display market has been bifurcated into North-America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle-East & Africa.
In terms of revenue, North-American region was the leading region in the year 2016 and was valued at USD 30 million and is expected to reach about USD 75 million by 2023.This is attributed to advancement of technology and increasing market of display controller. Increase in adoption rate LCD and graphic display is one of the major driving force for the monochrome display market. However, high market penetration of LCD and LED color displays and premium installation cost is expected to hinder the growth of the monochrome display market in North-American region. U.S. and Canada are the prominent countries of the North American region. Also, Asia-Pacific region is considered to be fastest growing region of the monochrome display market attributed to surged in production rate of computers and increase in number of small startups in the gaming industries.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
- The global Monochrome Display Market has valued at USD 95.2 million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 218.3 million at CAGR 12.97% by 2023.
- By screen type, green monochrome display sub segment in Monochrome Display Market accounts for the largest market share and is growing with approximately 14% CAGR during forecast period.
- By display type, Monochrome CRT display sub segment holds the largest market and is expected to grow with approximately by 15% CAGR over the forecast period.
- By end-use, Medical sector was valued with USD 32 million 2016 and is expected to grow with approximately by 15 % CAGR by the end of forecast period. Additionally, gaming and automotive segments are expected to grow with 14% and 13% CAGR, respectively over the forecast period.
- Geographically, North America region was the dominating region in 2016 and has reached to USD 36 million and estimated to grow at 12% CAGR over the forecast period. Also, Asia-Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing region and is anticipated to grow with 15% CAGR over the forecast period.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/monochrome-display-market-5193
- Technology Investors
- Research/Consultancy Firms
- Semiconductor component firms
- Industrial Firms
- Healthcare centers
- Electronics suppliers
- Embedded manufacturers
- Solution providers
- Industrial display manufacturers
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Dynamics
2.1 Market Growth Factors
2.1.1 Increasing Gaming Market
2.1.2 High Demand Of Energy Efficient Display Technology By Industries
2.2 Market Restraints
2.2.1 Complex Manufacturing
2.2.2 Increasing Market Of Full-Color Display Technology
2.3 Monochrome Display Supply Chain
2.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Solutions, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –