Global Monochloroacetic Acid Market is expected to reach USD 987.3 billion by 2025, from USD 742.3 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2028. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Report Sample @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-monochloroacetic-acid-mca-market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the monochloroacetic acid (mca) market in the next 8 years. Monochloroacetic acid (MCA) is that type of compound which undergoes in various reactions to form a number of intermediates for the production of a range of products. There is huge demand for monochloroacetic acid from China which is estimated to boost the MCA market during the forecast period in Asia-Pacific region.
The monochloroacetic acid are CMC( critical micelle concentration) is used in a wide range of end-use industries, such as construction, detergent, paper, agriculture, adhesive, cosmetic, paint, oil, plastic, ceramic, textile, pharmaceutical, food, and medicine.
As per article published by CIDC (Construction Industry Development Council) cidc is that India’s construction industry employs a work force of nearly 32 million and its market size is worth about 3816.72 USD. This will effect in increase in high demand from the construction Industry of Emerging Economies
According to the article NCBI, Systemic effects and skin injury after experimental dermal exposure to monochloroacetic acid .In agrochemicals, cellulosic consists in largest application segment which accounting for over 32% of the total monochloroacetic acid. So due to the Increase of harmful effects will restrain the market in future.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rapidy increasing demand for agrochemicals.
- Growing demand for carboxymethylcellulose (CMC).
- High demand from the construction industry of emerging economies
- Increased of harmful effects of MCA exposure
- The global monochloroacetic acid market is segmented based on product Form, application and geographical segments.
- Based on product form, the global monochloroacetic acid market is segmented into crystalline, liquid, andand flakes and others.
- On the basis of application, the global monochloroacetic acid market segmented into carboxymethylcellulose, agrochemicals, surfactants, and others.
- Based on geography, the global monochloroacetic acid market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
For Any query talk to Analyst @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-monochloroacetic-acid-mca-market
The global monochloroacetic acid market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of monochloroacetic acid market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players:
Some of the major players operating in the global monochloroacetic acid market are BASF SE , The Dow Chemical Company , Eastman Chemical Company ,Arkema S.A, Ashland Inc, Celanese Corporation , .evonik, INEOS , OMNOVA Solutions Inc, shell, Solvay, Permaset Aqua, anugrah IN-ORG(P) LIMITED, Kimberlitesoftwares, Chemical Processing, ChemCologne .bagantrade.com , The Good Scents Company (tgsc), Alibaba.com., swatichemicalindustries ,among others.
Access Full Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-monochloroacetic-acid-mca-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar