Mono ethylene glycol is nowadays known as significant raw material for numerous industrial applications such as fiber, polyethylene terephthalate (PET), film, anti-freeze, and other. Furthermore, MEG is required in the various end use industry such as textile industry, plastic industry, packaging industry, and other. As a result the dominant end-use segment of mono ethylene glycol is the production of polyester (PET) resins due to packaging and bottles, films and fibers. Another important MEG. Furthermore, mono ethylene glycol based Antifreeze is toxic to animals, large number of animals have died after consuming the liquid which is used in engines coolants, because of property of mono ethylene glycol that antifreeze contains which is extremely poisonous to both people and animals.
Get sample copy now at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2709
Key players of the global mono ethylene glycol market are: The Dow Chemical Company (US), Reliance Industries Limited. (India), Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC) (Saudi Arabia), BASF SE (Germany), India Glycols Limited. (India), LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V. (Europe), Chemtex Speciality Limited (India), ExxonMobil Chemical Company (US), Eastman Chemical Company (US), Huntsman Corporation Chemical manufacturing company (US), and others.
Study Objectives of Mono ethylene glycol Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Mono ethylene glycol Market
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics including supply and consumption concentration mapping
- To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
- To provide competitor positioning of the market
- To provide company profiling of major players in the market along with their production and capacity
- To provide regional trade analysis
- To evaluate historical market trends, patents and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements that are relevant to the market
- Mono Ethylene Glycol manufacturers
- Traders and distributors of mono ethylene glycol
- Production Process industries
- Potential investors
- Raw material suppliers
- Nationalized laboratory
At present, APAC is the leading regional mono ethylene glycol market, and the region is expected to continue its leading position in the forecasted period due to having large number of fibers and textile producers in the region. China, India and Taiwan are the key mono ethylene glycol consumer countries in the APAC region. Above all China causes for the biggest market share in the Asia-Pacific mono ethylene glycol market. North America led to second position for the mono ethylene glycol market due to increasing demand in fiber and Anti-Freeze and packaging industry. Mono ethylene glycol highly demand in APAC followed by North America, Europe, Middle East and South Africa. Which are close competitors in terms of consumption of mono ethylene glycol.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar