DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Molluscum Contagiosum – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
DelveInsight’s “Molluscum Contagiosum – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Molluscum Contagiosum, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Molluscum Contagiosum market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Molluscum Contagiosum Market Report:
- A paper titled “Molluscum contagiosum virus MC159 abrogates cIAP1-NEMO interactions and inhibits NEMO polyubiquitination” by Sunetra et al. (2017), stated that MC infections are common worldwide and approximately 122 million cases occurred in 2010.
- According to another study titled “The epidemiology of molluscum contagiosum in children” by Eichenfield et al. (2005) results showed that the occurrence of MC lesions was common in trunk anatomic locations in comparison to Extremities and faces in the United States.
- According to the study conducted in the UK titled “Time to resolution and effect on the quality of life of molluscum contagiosum in children in the UK: a prospective community cohort study” by Francis et al. (2015) stated that Molluscum contagiosum has the greatest incidence in individuals aged 1–14 years.
Key benefits of the report:
- Molluscum Contagiosum market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Molluscum Contagiosum Epidemiology and Molluscum Contagiosum market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Molluscum Contagiosum market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Molluscum Contagiosum market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Molluscum Contagiosum market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Molluscum Contagiosum market.
Molluscum Contagiosum Overview
Molluscum contagiosum (MC) is a common skin condition, caused by a member of the poxvirus (molluscum contagiosum virus) family that causes considerable parental anxiety and results in primary and secondary care consultations. It is a mild skin disease characterized by lesions that may appear anywhere on the body consisting of single or, more often, multiple, rounded, dome-shaped, pink, waxy papules that are 2–5 mm in diameter. People with weakened immune systems are at higher risk for getting MC.
Molluscum Contagiosum Market
The dynamics of the Molluscum Contagiosum market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as Ligand Pharmaceuticals/ Novan, Verrica Pharmaceuticals, and others during the forecasted period 2019-2032.
Molluscum Contagiosum Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- SB206: Ligand Pharmaceuticals/ Novan
- VP-102: Verrica Pharmaceuticals
- And Others
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Molluscum Contagiosum Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Molluscum Contagiosum Market Overview at a Glance
6. Molluscum Contagiosum Disease Background and Overview
7. Molluscum Contagiosum Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Molluscum Contagiosum
9. Molluscum Contagiosum Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Molluscum Contagiosum Emerging Therapies
12. Molluscum Contagiosum Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Molluscum Contagiosum Market Analysis (2019–2032)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Molluscum Contagiosum Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Molluscum Contagiosum Market Outlook 2032
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States