Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on the Molecular Diagnostics Market: By Indication (Infectious Disease, Oncology, Genetic Testing, and Others), By Technology (PCR, DNA Sequencing & NGS), By Product & Service (Reagent, Software and After Sales Services) By Testing Facility (Hospital Laboratories, Diagnostic Clinics, and Mobile Clinics), by Region (North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World)
This report, from Stratview Research, studies the molecular diagnostics market over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Molecular Diagnostics Market: Highlights
Why clinical molecular diagnostics is gaining clinical importance? Compared with conventional culture-based techniques, molecular diagnostic approaches provide substantially more rapid and specific information on organism identification and on the presence of resistance mechanisms. Such method enhances antimicrobial stewardship and decreases ‘time to appropriate antibiotics’, one of the most important factors in improving the prognosis of patients with life-threatening infections and improves DALY.
Click here to request the detailed TOC of the report:-
Request a sample here:-
Molecular diagnostics of infectious diseases especially nucleic-acid-based processes, are the fastest growing field in clinical laboratory diagnostics. It involves stepwise replacing or complementing culture-based, biochemical, and immunological assays in microbiology laboratories. The first-generation nucleic acid assays were mono-parametric such as conventional tests, determining only a single parameter. With the introduction of advanced technologies such as microarrays, multiplex nucleic acid amplification techniques, or mass spectrometry, have actually reduced contamination risk while increasing the turnaround time (TAT) of results.
Danaher Corporation (US), Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), Abbott Laboratories (US), Becton, Dickinson and Company and Biomérieux SA and few others are leading the global clinical microbiology market.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
The Burning Questions This Report Will Answer:
- Why are the success rates of molecular diagnostic testing in the third world countries?
- Are the test results reproducible?
- What and how much does it take to switch from conventional to a molecular diagnostic laboratory? When is the Roi?
- Are these tests covered under health insurance?
The global molecular diagnostics market is segmented into the following categories:
- Infectious Disease
- Genetic Testing
- DNA Sequencing
- Other Testing
By Product & Service
- Software and After sales Services
By Testing Facility
- Hospital Laboratories
- Diagnostic Clinics
- Mobile Clinics/Physician’s Office
- North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Others)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the healthcare & life science industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research believes in credible, consistent and cost-effective global healthcare consulting process for its industry partners. University research, Industry R&D, Sales and Marketing team have benefited from our reports, worldwide. Our reports combine evidence-based research with a flavour of deep scientific, therapeutic, clinical and innovative technologies which helps our readers get insights of the brand and marketing trends in the industry, competitive environment and the upcoming disruptors in the market. We have helped clients in market entry, business intelligence, product launches, sales force effectiveness and many other studies through a combination of the off the shelf published reports and highly customized consulting practice.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.