Market Size – USD 9.6 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 28.3%, Market Trends – Increasing Demand for high-speed data & video content.
The Mobile Content Delivery Network Market is expected to grow from USD 9.6 billion in 2018 to USD 70.7 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 21.5% during the forecast period. The factors which are boosting the market growth of the mobile content delivery network are the increasing infiltration of smart devices and high-speed internet connectivity. The growing use of video content over the internet among users is also boosting the growth of the mobile content delivery network market. On Feb 27, 2018, Reliance Jio entered into a strategic partnership with Cisco System, Inc. in creating a mobile content delivery network which is the all-IP network. With this delivery network, the companies wish to focus on the optimization of video streaming experience over a wireless network with lower latency and higher performance for Jio users.
The increasing infiltration of digital electronics is also boosting the market’s growth. The momentum of mobile content delivery network is growing as it offers the fastest delivery of video content to the end users.
Players will require increased investments to tackle these challenges and facilitate growth in the coming years. This report comprises drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the mobile content delivery network market; and extensive value chain analysis, patent analysis, analysis of the current manufacturing capability and technology status, commercialization potential in different devices, along with market size forecasts till 2026.
The report “Mobile Content Delivery Network Market by CDN Type (Video CDN & Non Video CDN), Organization Size (Large enterprises & Small and Medium-sized Enterprises), Service & Solution (Mobile CDN Service, Mobile CDN Solution), and Geography-Global Forecast 2026” is available now to Reports and Data customers and can also be purchased directly at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1101
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The mobile content delivery network market is expected to grow from USD 9.6 billion in 2018 to USD 70.7 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 28.3% during the forecast period.
- The rise of mobile content delivery network market is directly propelled by the demand for application of high-speed internet connectivity among its different application sectors such as in domestic, industries and military.
- The key applications of mobile content delivery network market include CDN Type, Organization size, Service & Solution, Vertical and Region.
- Principal functionality of CDN includes redirecting requisitions, outsourcing content, distribution of services, delivering online content, negotiating content, and managing services.
- The distinctive benefit of CDNs is their enhanced performance and the ability to offload the traffic that is served directly from the content provider’s origin infrastructure, which may lead to minimizing cost for the content provider. Due to these advantages, over half the traffic nowadays is routed via CDNs, and their utilization is predicted to hike in the near future. With the escalating popularity of cloud-based computing, CDN operators are anticipated to experience astounding growth with respect to storage delivery systems.
- Geographically, the global market for content delivery network (CDN) can be segmented into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and rest of the World. North America is leading the market at a CAGR of 31%. The expanding digitization trend among organizations and the rising demand for video content are factors uplifting the uptake of CDN solutions in North America. Europe lags after North America in the global CDN market. Asia Pacific is predicted to surpass all other regions in terms of growth due to the enhancement in technology in emerging economies of the region.
- Key players within the mobile content delivery network market include AT&T (US), Akamai Technologies (US), CD Networks (South Korea), Chinacache (China), Chinanetcentre (China), Edgecast Networks (US), Ericsson (Sweden), Fastly (US), Google Inc. (US), Jet-Stream (US) are among other players.
Request For Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1101
For this report, the market has been divided into segments on the basis of CDN Type, Organization size, Service & Solution, Vertical and Region:
- Mobile Content Delivery Market by CDN Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Video CDN
- Non Video CDN
- Mobile Content Delivery Market by Organization Size (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Small and Medium Sized Business
- Large Enterprises
- Mobile Content Delivery Market, by Service and Solution (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Mobile CDN Service
- Support and Maintenance
- Mobile CDN Solution
- Data Security
- Network Acceleration
- Transcoding and Digital Rights Management
- Traffic Management
- Reporting, Analysis, and Management
- Mobile Content Delivery Market, by Vertical (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Media and Entertainment
- Retail and Wholesale
- Other Verticals
- Mobile Content Delivery Market Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Middle East
- South America
Browse more reports of Information and Technology: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report/category/information-technology
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States