Enterprises are undergoing a technological tsunami due to developments such as multi-device IoT, multi-channel, DevOps, AI/ML, multi-cloud, and bots. MIRAT.ai’s ITSM suite enables organisations to consolidate their ITSM and ITOM obligations into a single platform, enabling them to deliver exceptional services and user experiences. MIRAT helps IT and business users to break down silos, make more informed decisions, and plan for the service and operations of the future.
MIRAT helps clients to intelligently and automatically:
• Discover assets across multi-cloud and on-premises settings.
• Proactively and predictively monitor events, alarms, and their anomalies.
• Identify and repair security vulnerabilities and protect systems
Enterprises are undergoing a technological tsunami because of developments such as multi-device IoT, multi-channel, DevOps, AI/ML, multi-cloud, and bots.
MIRAT ITSM suite enables organisations to consolidate their ITSM and ITOM obligations into a single platform, enabling them to deliver exceptional services and user experiences.
The following benefits accrue to businesses due to MIRAT’s ITSM: Which provides the most comprehensive set of solutions available across many clouds, deployment models, AI/ML platforms, channels, and affordable pricing.
• All-pervasive intelligence capable of seeing around corners: Predictive analytics, artificial intelligence/machine learning, and robotic process automation all contribute to a secure, 360-degree intelligence environment. A unified picture of the IT horizon generates actionable insights by leveraging MIRAT.ai’s unmatched experience in ITSM and ITOM.
• Consumer-grade experience: MIRAT clients can consume the services they require when and when required with automated convenience and efficiency, as well as an omnichannel experience that extends beyond the web.
“As enterprises continue to expand multi-cloud strategies that combine dedicated on-premises and hosted private cloud infrastructure with one or more public cloud services and providers, the need for a unified control plane across these assets becomes critical,” said Chaitanya Kumar, CEO of MIRAT.ai“
Enterprise technology buyers have to plan ahead and think about investing in modules that uplift their existing performance analytics. They should look for automated tools that improve cloud systems and ITSM across the cloud. Serverless architecture is not about the future anymore. It is a right-now function asset.
To learn more about the MIRAT’s ITSM portfolio of solutions and how it enables easier, smarter, and more seamless IT service and operations experiences, go here.
MIRAT is now an artificial intelligence-driven cloud software capable of providing all the packaged tools under one license, offering centralized self-service capabilities with No/minimum staff and remote monitoring capabilities that presently no other competitor is able to serve. The USP of MIRAT is “Automation” of IT infrastructure management that is highly aligned with ITIL and current trends. The IT infrastructure management includes, but is not limited to the operating system, database, network, storage, application, middleware spaces, etc.
Read our associated blog post for additional details on MIRAT.ai’s ITSM Module. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a private briefing.
Company Name: MIRAT | NoveI Inductive Reasoning Software Pvt Ltd
Contact Person: Mr. Chaitanya Kumar
Email: Send Email
Address:Road no 10, 4th Floor, Nirmalam 490 Jubilee Hills
State: Telangana, 500033