Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) is a small number of cancer cells left in the body after treatment. These cells have the potential to come back and cause relapse. In leukemia, for example, physicians look for a response after chemotherapy treatment by looking under the microscope for cancer cells present in a bone marrow biopsy.
There are different types of blood cancers because of which Minimal Residual Disease is found in a patient’s body, which can be: Acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL), acute myeloid Leukemia (AML), chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), small lymphocytic leukemia (SLL), chronic myeloid leukemia (CML), Hodgkin’s lymphoma, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL), and multiple myeloma (MM).
DelveInsight’s “Minimal Residual Disease Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032″ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Minimal Residual Disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Minimal Residual Disease market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Download sample report to know more about Minimal Residual Disease Market Report offerings @ Minimal Residual Disease Market Insight
Some key highlights of Minimal Residual Disease Market Report are:
- Minimal Residual Disease testing market is expected to grow significantly owing to an increase in the advancement and development of the next-generation sequencing method and also the future of the guided therapy looks very promising.
- As per the study by Jabbour and Park (2022), there are around 6,000 patients with ALL in the United States, half of them are pediatric and half are adult.
- According to CatALLyst (2021), a substantial proportion of adult patients with ALL relapse despite achieving complete remission (CR), with a reported relapse rate of 40–50%. Also, patients who achieve CR may harbor some residual cancer cells in the bone marrow with 30–40% testing positive for MRD.
- In the year 2021, the total minimal residual disease testing cases in the 7MM were found to be 1,219,739 . The most number of MRD testing cases were found in the US followed by Germany.
- The number of cases for MRD based on different cancer type were found to be 6,049, 18,396, 18,229, 7,884, 895, and 74,672 for ALL (Acute lymphoblastic leukemia), CLL (Chronic lymphocytic leukemia), AML (Acute myeloid leukemia), CML (Chronic myeloid leukemia), MM (Multiple myeloma), and Lymphoma respectivelyin the year 2021 in the United States.
- Some of the Minimal Residual Disease companies working in the market are Foresight Diagnostics, Natera, Biocartis, Adaptive Biotechnologies, Invivoscribe, Hangzhou ImmuQuad Biotechnologies, and Many Others.
- Minimal Residual Disease Therapies affecting the treatment market are PhasED-Seq, Signatera, Idylla Technology, ClonoSEQ, LymphoTrack, Seq-MRD and several others.
Download sample report to know more about Minimal Residual Disease Market and Epidemiology Trends @ Minimal Residual Disease Market Outlook
Scope of the Minimal Residual Disease Market Report:
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Minimal Residual Disease, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Minimal Residual Disease epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Minimal Residual Disease are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of Minimal Residual Disease market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Minimal Residual Disease market
Minimal Residual Disease Market Insight
The Minimal Residual Disease diagnostic scenario in the United States is a bit different than what it is in Europe and Japan. There are only a few approved testing methods available for the assessment of Minimal Residual Disease in the United States. The Minimal Residual Disease market is filled with the paucity of the disease understanding, limited epidemiological studies, and limited assessment options. There is need to establish effective assessment options and they should be patient-specific, including age. However, high unmet need is there to establish the Minimal Residual Disease biology for a better understanding of the disease, and also there is a considerable need for expertise to carry out the Minimal Residual Disease assays.
Overall, the future of guided therapies, improvements in the next-generation sequencing detection methods, and the increased use of MRD testing can increase the market share in the near future.
Minimal Residual Disease Companies working in the market are:
- Cergentis B.V.
- ICON plc
- 3B BlacBio Biotech India
- Foresight Diagnostics
- Adaptive Biotechnologies
- Hangzhou ImmuQuad Biotechnologies
- Quest Diagnostics
- And Many Others
Download sample report to know more about Recent breakthroughs in Minimal Residual Disease Therapeutic Landscape @ Minimal Residual Disease Treatment Market
Minimal Residual Disease Therapies for the treatment of the disease
- Targeted Locus Amplification (TLA) technology
- Leukemia Fusion Gene One-Step Detection Kits
- TRUPCR® PML-RARA
- MRDx BCR-ABL Test
- Idylla Technology
- CBFB/MYH11 inv(16)
- And Many Others
Download sample report to know more about Minimal Residual Disease Clinical Trials and Advancements @ Minimal Residual Disease Therapeutic Assessment
Table of Contents:
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Minimal Residual Disease
3. Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Minimal Residual Disease
4. Minimal Residual Disease: Market Overview at a Glance
5. Minimal Residual Disease: Disease Background and Overview
6. Minimal Residual Disease Patient Journey
7. Minimal Residual Disease Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Minimal Residual Disease Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Minimal Residual Disease Unmet Needs
10. Key Endpoints of Minimal Residual Disease Treatment
11. Minimal Residual Disease Marketed Products
12. Minimal Residual Disease Emerging Therapies
13. Minimal Residual Disease: Seven Major Market Analysis
14. Attribute analysis
15. 7MM: Minimal Residual Disease Market Outlook
16. Access and Reimbursement Overview of Minimal Residual Disease
17. KOL Views
18. Minimal Residual Disease Market Drivers
19. Minimal Residual Disease Market Barriers
21. DelveInsight Capabilities
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Ankit Nigam
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States