The Middle East Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Market size is projected to value at USD 6.77 billion by 2025, according to a new report published by Million Insights, Inc. accounting for a CAGR of 11.6% from 2018 to 2025. Intelligent transportation system is combined with superior automotive sensors to track and create strategies to lower traffic congestion or offer accessibility to sensitive pollution zones, where quality of air is beneath the acceptable range. These systems alert drivers about vehicle releasing pollutant levels and the necessary actions that needs to be taken. Additionally, these systems aid environment protection and transportation authorities to deploy and analyze pollution control mechanism, which support in better environment protection.
Traffic management system grew as the leading segment in 2017 with a share of 41.7% of the overall Middle East ITS market. Traffic management systems increase operational performance and reliability of road chains. Road authorities develop superior traffic management systems to enhance reliability and operational performance of all directions of road networks like traffic control, surveillance, and management. Different kinds of systems in traffic management are vehicle detection systems, inter-urban and urban systems, ramp metering systems, tunnel traffic management systems and bridge traffic management systems.
To download the sample PDF of “Middle East Intelligent Transportation Systems Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/middle-east-intelligent-transportation-systems-its-market/request-sample
ATMS solutions provided by market players integrate sensors, communication, and data processing technology to provide timely management of functions of transportation systems; the processed and collected data is useful for both travelers and drivers. Advanced public transportation system (APTS) is predicted to register a remarkable CAGR of 13.8% over the projected period, due to the growing initiatives by the government.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/middle-east-intelligent-transportation-systems-its-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Emergency Management Systems (EMS) is expected to account for the fastest growth with a CAGR of around 17.0% over the forecast period.
• The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia regional market is expected to register a CAGR of 12.2% from 2018 to 2025 due to strict regulations and norms to improve passenger, pedestrian, and driver safety in the nation.
• The road tolling systems in UAE is expected to value at USD 522.1 million by 2025. The public transport division is likely to witness a CAGR of 10.1% over the projected period.
• Major players include Garmin International, Denso Corporation, Lanner Electronics, and Efkon Ag.
Million Insights has segmented the Middle East ITS market on the basis of application and type:
Middle East Intelligent Transportation System Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Middle East Intelligent Transportation System Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Automatic Crash Notification (ACN)
• Emergency Calling
• Vehicle Tracking
• Navigation and Infotainment
• Road Assistance
Middle East Intelligent Transportation System Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle
Read the Latest Press Releases available with Million Insights:
1. Sports Shoes Market – The global sports shoes market size is estimated to reach USD 25.3 billion, by 2025, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights, Inc.The increase in number of sports events across the world is expected to increase the demand for the product in the next few years.
2. Air Conditioning Systems Market – The global air conditioning systems market size is anticipated to reach USD 195.65 Billion by 2025. It is also expected to register a 9.9% CAGR during the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025. The rising need for good quality of air for breathing and ventilation is driving the market demand for such systems.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar