Middle East and North Africa Data Center Market to Reach Investment of $8.38 Billion by 2028, More than $3 Billion Opportunities in the Next 6 Years – Arizton
Arizton publishes the latest research report, Middle East and North Africa data center market – industry outlook & forecast 2023-2028. The market is growing at a CAGR of 8.82% during 2022-2028.
To Know More, Download the Free Sample Report: https://www.arizton.com/request-sample/3984
The Middle Eastern and North African region witnessed data center investments from telecommunication service providers and global colocation operators. The market also attracted investments from cloud service providers, such as Alibaba, AWS, Oracle, and Microsoft.
MENA offers many valuable resources like oil, workers, and people with business skills. It has many countries but different in size, with varying policies of government and financial conditions. Despite all these, each country demands investment in data centers as the digitalization and advancement in IT/Telecom/Financial sectors are causing huge data generation. For instance, in May 2023, Khazna Data Centers and Benya Group signed an MoU to establish Egypt’s first hyper-scale data center at Maadi Technology Park, with a total investment of USD 250 million. This marked Khazna’s expansion into Egypt. The data center will support Egypt’s digital infrastructure needs and further Khazna’s international growth strategy.
- In data center development, there is a widespread focus on achieving a Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) rating of less than 1.5 for most facilities. However, in countries like Turkey, where partial free cooling is adopted during peak winter months, the aim is to achieve an even more efficient PUE of less than 1.3.
- The Middle East and North Africa data center market is making substantial investments in the power infrastructure, ensuring a minimum of N+1 redundancy. In 2022, Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems held a significant market share, accounting for over 30% of the total electrical infrastructure in data centers.
- Given the high-temperature climate in some countries within the Middle East and North Africa region, there is a notable emphasis on investing in cooling infrastructure. In 2022, more than 65% of the total mechanical infrastructure investment was directed toward cooling systems by service providers.
- The Middle East and North Africa data center market has witnessed a notable trend in deploying data centers with Tier III and IV certifications during the design and construction phases. Many private and public entities, including those in the banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) sector, education, and government, have sought and received Uptime Institute’s Tier III/IV certification either during the design phase or after the facility’s construction.
Prominent Data Center IT Infrastructure Providers
- Arista Networks
- Cisco Systems
- Dell Technologies
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Huawei Technologies
Prominent Support Infrastructure Providers
- Delta Electronics
- EAE Group
- HITEC Power Protection
- Johnson Controls
- Schneider Electric
Prominent Data Center Construction Constructors
- AlDar Properties
- Anel Group
- Ashi & Bushnag
- Advanced Vision Morocco
- Dar Group
- DC Pro Engineering
- ENMAR ENGINEERING
- Harinsa Qatar
- HHM Building Contracting
- Hill International
- ICS Nett
- LAING O’ROURKE
- M+W Group (Exyte)
- Mercury Engineering
- McLaren Construction Group
- NDA Group
- Orascom Construction
- Prota Engineering
- Qatar Site & Power
- RED Engineering
- RW Armstrong
- Shaker Group
- Sterling and Wilson
- Summit Technology Solutions
- Telal Engineering & Contracting
- Turner & Townsend
- United Egypt
Prominent Data Center Investors
- Africa Data Centres
- Adgar Investments and Development
- Amazon Web Services
- Bynet Data Communications
- Future Digital Data Systems
- Gulf Data Hub
- Khazna Data Centers
- Moro Hub
- Oman Data Park
- Türk Telekom
- Telecom Egypt
- Compass Datacenters
- Digital Realty
- Global Technical Realty
- Quantum Switch
- ZeroPoint DC (NEOM)
- Infrastructure: IT Infrastructure, Electrical Infrastructure, Mechanical Infrastructure, and General Construction
- IT Infrastructure: Server Infrastructure, Storage Infrastructure, and Network Infrastructure
- Electrical Infrastructure: UPS Systems, Generators, Transfer Switches & Switchgear, PDUs, and Other Electrical Infrastructure
- Mechanical Infrastructure: Cooling Systems, Racks, and Other Mechanical Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems: CRAC & CRAH Units, Chiller Units, Cooling Towers, Condensers, & Dry Coolers, and Other Cooling Units
- Cooling Technique: Air-based Cooling and Liquid-based Cooling
- General Construction: Core & Shell Development, Installation & Commissioning Services, Building & Engineering Design, Physical Security, and DCIM/BMS Solutions
- Tier Standard: Tier I & II, Tier III, and Tier IV
- Geography: Middle East (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Other Middle Eastern Countries) and North Africa (Morocco, Egypt, and Other North African Countries)
Check Out Some of the Top-Selling Research Report:
How big is the Middle East and North Africa data center market?
What is the growth rate of the Middle East and North Africa data center market?
What is the estimated market size in terms of area in the Middle East and North Africa data center market by 2028?
What are the key trends in the Middle East and North Africa data center market?
How many MW of power capacity is expected to reach the Middle East and North Africa data center market by 2028?
Check the Detailed Table of Contents of the Report @ https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/middle-east-and-north-africa-data-center-market?details=tableOfContents
100% Customer Satisfaction
24×7 availability – we are always there when you need us
200+ Fortune 500 Companies trust Arizton’s report
80% of our reports are exclusive and first in the industry
100% more data and analysis
1500+ reports published till date
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovative and quality-driven firm that offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients worldwide. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
We offer comprehensive market research reports on consumer goods & retail technology, automotive and mobility, smart tech, healthcare, life sciences, industrial machinery, chemicals, materials, I.T. and media, logistics, and packaging. These reports contain detailed industry analysis, market size, share, growth drivers, and trend forecasts.
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 302 469 0707
Country: United States