Microarray Analysis Market Outlook
Microarray analysis is a novel approach for the analysis of gene expression. They are glass slides that contain an ordered series of samples (DNA, RNA, protein, tissue). They are capable of simultaneously analyzing thousands of genes, discover gene functions, analyze mutants and transgenic and gather massive amounts of information concerning gene expression profile of different cells.
Market Research Future (MRFR) has deemed the growth of the Global Microarray Analysis Market to be healthy which would expand at a CAGR of 9.8% over the forecast period of 2018-2023.
Microarray analysis has garnered many accolades from the medical field due to the inherent advantages associated with it such as faster diagnosis, flexibility, economic benefits, accuracy, and others.
Avail Free Sample Research Copy at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/777
Rising occurrence of genetic disorders has augmented the demand for advanced diagnosis & screening methods which is aiding the growth of the global microarray analysis market. This coupled with raising concerns and initiatives from the governments in multiple countries have boosted the growth of the market.
The global microarray analysis market is marked by the presence of eminent players such as
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Gyros AB
- Luminex Corporation
- NextGen Sciences PLC
- Biomerieux SA
- Affymetrix Inc.
- Sequenom Inc.
- Illumnia Inc.
- Applied Microarrays
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- and Roche NimbleGen.
Government endeavors towards the modernization of healthcare sector in different countries coupled with the launch of various screening programs by governments favor the market growth. For instance, compulsory screening of newborns under the affordable healthcare act in the US acts as a plus for the growth of the market.
Microarray analysis has found significant relevance in cancer management and surging prevalence of oncology diseases is likely to initiate growth within the global microarray market. They have demonstrated efficacy and accuracy in analysis of gene patterns in tumor and detection of cancer biomarker.
Inquire for an Amazing Discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/777
The application range of microarrays is expanding continuously. Microarray analysis also finds potential application in the field of drug discovery and targeted therapy. Other encouraging factors include a trend towards personalized medicine, development in the field of genetics, and increasing healthcare expenditure across the globe.
The global microarray analysis market has been segmented based on application, type, product type, and end-user.
- By Types, the global microarray analysis market has been segmented into tissue microarrays, protein microarrays, phenotype microarrays, chemical compound microarrays, DNA microarrays, and cellular microarrays. The DNA microarray segment is used extensively in diagnostic centers, academic and research institutes, ambulatory care centers, pharmaceuticals, hospitals, and biotechnology owing to which it accounts for the largest share of the market.
- By application, the global microarray analysis market has been segmented into research, disease diagnosis, proteomics, forensic analysis, genomics, genotyping, drug discovery, and toxicological research. The drug discovery segment is expected to garner the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
- By product type, the global microarray analysis market has been segmented into DNA chips, reagents, primers, instruments, reagent kits, and buffers. The instrument segment has been further segmented into centrifuge, slide imprinters, hybridization oven, Multi-Channel (MC) instrument, target preparation instrument, and others.
- By end user, the global microarray analysis market has been segmented into pharmaceuticals, academic and research institutes, ambulatory care centers, biotechnology, diagnostic centers, hospitals and clinics, and others.
Browse Complete Detailed Research Report Enabled with TOC at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/global-microarray-analysis-market-777
America accounts for the largest share in the global microarray analysis market owing to the presence of well-developed healthcare sector and government support for research & development. Europe is the second largest market of global microarray analysis which is followed by Asia Pacific. Presence of large cancer population and increasing need for better diagnostic treatment has driven the European market. Asia Pacific microarray analysis market is majorly occupied by Japan. India and China, these are the growing market of microarray analysis. Middle East & Africa have least share in this market.
About Market Research Future: Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
+1 646 845 9312
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar