Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on the Micro Cellulose Crystalline Market by Source Type (Wood and Non-Wood Type), By End-User Industry (Pharmaceutical, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics & Personal Care) and by Region (North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World).
This report, from Stratview Research, studies The Global Micro-cellulose crystalline Market over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Micro Cellulose Crystalline Market: Highlights
Microcrystalline cellulose is widely used in pharmaceuticals, primarily as a binder/diluent in oral tablet and capsule formulations where it is used in both wet-granulation and direct-compression processes, in addition to its use as a binder/diluent in the market.
Click here to read the detailed TOC of the reports:-
Request sample here:-
FMC Corporation, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Mingtai Chemical, J. RETTENMAIER & SÖHNE and BLANVER FARMOQUIMICA LTDA, Juku Orchem, Libraw Pharma, Sigachi Industrial, Avantor Performance Materials are some of the major global players in the market. Increasing demand for processed food and growing production of pharmaceutical and cosmetic & personal care products are few of the major drivers in the market. The report has segmented the market into wood-based and non-wood-based micro cellulose crystalline. The analysis predicts that the wood-based type segment would dominate the overall MCC market till 2025.
The report also looks at the opportunity geography wise hence giving a 360 degree view of the market, its opportunities and gaps for the reader.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
The Burning Questions This Report Will Answer:
- Which is the most lucrative market for MCC – Pharma or personal care?
- Which market is more lucrative the US or APAC?
- Which technologies are available currently and how will the future technologies disrupt the market?
The Global Micro Cellulose Crystalline Market is segmented into the following categories:
By Source Type
By End-User Industry
- Food and Beverages
- Cosmetics and Personal care
- North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the healthcare & life science industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research believes in credible, consistent and cost-effective global healthcare consulting process for its industry partners. University research, Industry R&D, Sales and Marketing team have benefited from our reports, worldwide. Our reports combine evidence-based research with a flavour of deep scientific, therapeutic, clinical and innovative technologies which helps our readers get insights of the brand and marketing trends in the industry, competitive environment and the upcoming disruptors in the market. We have helped clients in market entry, business intelligence, product launches, sales force effectiveness and many other studies through a combination of the off the shelf published reports and highly customized consulting practice.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.