Mice Model Market in terms of revenue was estimated to be worth $1.4 billion in 2023 and is poised to reach $2.7 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 13.9% from 2023 to 2028 according to a new report by MarketsandMarkets™. Some of the prominent factors driving the growth of this market are advancements in mouse models, and the rising number of clinical trials are boosting the growth of the market. However, the presence of alternative animal research models recent ban on animal models from U.S.FDA can hamper the market growth.
Download an Illustrative overview: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=1308
Model type segment accounted for the largest share of the mice model market
Among the model type & services, the mice model market is segmented into model type and services. In 2022, the model type segment accounted for the largest share of the mice model market. Growth in this market segment can be attributed to availability of various types of mice models due to advancements in biotechnology.
Cryopreservation services is the fastest-growing application segment of the mice model market
Based on application, the mice model market is segmented into breeding services, cryopreservation services, rederivation services, quarantine services and other services. In 2022, the cryopreservation services segment accounted for the fastest-growing share of the application segment of mice model market. Market growth can largely be attributed to the need of preservation of novel mice models.
Asia Pacific: The fastest-growing region in the mice model market.
The Asia Pacific mice model market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, mainly due to the rising focus on R&D activities, increasing adoption of mice models, and technological development in R&D activites. Moreover, growth in regenerative medicine and biomedical & medical research in Japan are some of the key factors contributing to market growth in the region. The Asian market has also garnered significant attention from global players due to the comparatively less-stringent regulations in Asian countries as compared to those in Europe and the US, as well as the region’s low-cost advantage—both factors have driven outsourcing to Asia.
Inquiry Before Buying: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Enquiry_Before_BuyingNew.asp?id=1308
Mice Model Market Dynamics:
- Rising investments in mouse model-based research
- Increasing demand for mouse-based clinical trials (MCTs)
- Growing preference for personalized medicine
- Introduction of 3D-printed mouse models
- Utilization of CRISPR in biomedical research
- Development of alternative animal testing methods
Key Market Players:
The market for mice model is highly consolidated, with key players strategizing to capture the market. Prominent players in the mice model market are Charles River Laboratories (US), The Jackson Laboratory (US), Inotiv (US), genOway (France), Taconic Biosciences, Inc. (US), Janvier Labs (France), Harbour BioMed (China), Trans Genic Inc. (Japan), Ingenious Targeting Laboratory (US), PolyGene AG (Switzerland), Aragen Life Sciences Ltd. (India), Cyagen Biosciences (US), Crown Biosciences (US), TransCure bioServices (France), Ozgene Pty. Ltd. (Australia), The Andersons, Inc. (US), Allentown, LLC (US), Innovive (US), Lab Products, LLC. (US), Crescendo Biologics Limited (UK), ImmunoGenes (Hungary), Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (US), Horizon Discovery Ltd (UK). Marshall BioResources (US), and Applied StemCell Inc. (US).
- In April 2019, Charles River acquired Citoxlab to strengthen its portfolio & geographic footprint, enhancing the ability to partner with clients across the drug discovery and development continuum. This acquisition helped Charles River strengthen its position in regulated safety assessment services, non-regulated discovery services, animal research models, and medical device testing.
- In June 2020, Charles River Laboratories established two new offices in China and Singapore, combined with its existing locations in Japan, Taiwan, India, and South Korea. These offices support sales and project management for biologics research.
- In January 2022, Inotiv completed the acquisition of Orient BioResource Center, Inc. from Orient Bio, Inc., a preclinical CRO and animal model supplier based in Seongnam, South Korea. Orient BioResource Center is a primate quarantine & holding facility located near Alice, Texas.
Get 10% Free Customization on this Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=1308
Company Name: MarketsandMarkets™ Research Private Ltd.
Contact Person: Mr. Aashish Mehra
Email: Send Email
Address:630 Dundee Road Suite 430
State: IL 60062
Country: United States