The rise in the demand for metals and a surge in industrial cleaning and maintenance is driving the demand for the market.
Market Size – USD 18.50 billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 4.8%, Market trends – Increase in demand for sustainable, eco-friendly products.
The global Metal Cleaning Chemicals Market is forecast to reach USD 27.03 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Chemicals used for metal cleaning are used to wash off inorganic and extraneous materials from the metal’s surface. They are used to remove any oil, unwanted surfaces, grease, corrosion oxides, and other particulates that can damage the performance efficiency of the metals. Cleaning of metals prevents the corrosion of the product and removes fouling by organic materials such as microbes, algae, animal fats, and hydrocarbons, and inorganic materials such as hydroxides, sulfides, silicates, carbonates, and phosphates, among others.
Chemicals used for metal cleaning are used to clean heavy machines and equipment in automotive, manufacturing, transportation, and aerospace. Heavy machinery and equipment being used in the transportation and manufacturing sector requires consistent maintenance and sustain performance efficiency. Major growth in the demand among end-users for these chemicals is propelling the market in the Asia Pacific region. However, stringent regulations regarding the usage of non-toxic chemicals will hamper the growth of the market. The emergence of environmentally sustainable and bio-based chemicals is expected to create ample growth opportunities during the forecast period
Ask for Sample Report at:https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3419
Some leading players profiled in the report are:
- Stepan Company
- Houghton International Inc
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- The DOW Chemical Company
- Quaker Chemical Corporation
The Asia Pacific dominated the market due to a growth in aerospace, manufacturing, metal & mining, automotive, industries. Developed countries such as Japan, China, and India are expected to propel the demand for metal cleaning chemicals in the coming years. The Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow with the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. North America and Europe will witness a slow demand during the forecast period.
The COVID-19 impact:
The spread of the Coronavirus has also already impacted foundries. The foundries have been closed, stopping further production along with overstocked inventories. Another issue regarding foundries is that requirement for cast components is diminished by the far-reaching production stop in the industrial and automotive sectors. This has hit especially hard medium and small factories, which generate mainly components for the industry. The market for chemicals for cleaning metals is witnessing sluggish growth, but the demand is anticipated to pick up after the lockdown has been lifted from the developing regions.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Aqueous cleaning chemicals consist of detergents containing surfactants such as alkylphenol ethoxylates, linear alkylbenzene sulphonates, or alcohol ethoxylates, and anticorrosives like ethanolamines. The cleaning efficiency of the product depends on physiochemical phenomena such as emulsification, sequestration, wetting, solubilization, dispersion, and saponification, and is enhanced by mechanical and thermal energy.
- The steel industry held a larger market share of 4.9% in the year 2019. Cleaning the metallic surface is a general quandary, and to resolve the issue, metal cleaners are used. The high level of production of steel is fostering the demand for the market. World Steel Association, in 2018, declared Asia produced 1278.0 Mt of crude steel, which was an increase of 5.6% as compared to 2017.
- The manufacturing sector has been witnessing an increase in the Asia Pacific region, especially in China, Japan, India, and Indonesia. The growth rate of manufacturing industries in China is expected to double in the coming years, according to the Chinese ministry of commerce. The Government of India released the same data, in which there is expected to be a 4% increase in the next two years in the manufacturing sector. This is expected to benefit the market for metal cleaning chemicals.
- Europe is forecasted to hold the second-largest share in the market. The region will witness stable growth on account of growing manufacturing, automotive, and rising demand from nations such as Italy, France, and Spain. Moreover, the presence of key market players is also encouraging market demand.
Inquire for Discount @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3419
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Metal Cleaning Chemicals Market on the basis of Chemical Type, End-Use, Application, and region:
Chemical Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Appliances and Utensils
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Browse the Full Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/metal-cleaning-chemicals-market
The Metal Cleaning Chemicals Market report is updated with the latest economic scenario with the value, drivers, constraints, demand and supply ratio, production capacity, import/export status, growth rate, and others. Additionally, the report also undertakes SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis to assess the leading companies.
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Table of contents
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Global Refinery Catalysts Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Global Refinery Catalysts Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Favorable Government Regulations
184.108.40.206. Increasing Refinery Throughput
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Raw Material Volatility And Declining Crude Oil Prices
18.104.22.168. Lack of skilled labor during COVID-19
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. ETOP Analysis
4.6. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.7. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.8. Price trend Analysis
4.9. Customer Mapping
4.10. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
4.11. Global Recession Influence
Chapter 5. Global Refinery Catalysts Market By Material Insights & Trends
5.1. Material Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.2.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2017 – 2027 (USD Billion)
5.2.2. Market estimates and forecast, By Region, 2017 – 2027 (USD Billion)
5.3.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2017 – 2027 (USD Billion)
5.3.2. Market estimates and forecast, By Region, 2017 – 2027 (USD Billion)
5.4. Chemical Compounds
5.4.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2017 – 2027 (USD Billion)
5.4.2. Market estimates and forecast, By Region, 2017 – 2027 (USD Billion)
5.5.1. Market estimates and forecast, 2017 – 2027 (USD Billion)
5.5.2. Market estimates and forecast, By Region, 2017 – 2027 (USD Billion)
Chapter 6. Global Refinery Catalysts Market By Application Insights & Trends
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States