The size of the global men’s personal care market was estimated at USD 50.35 billion in 2020 and is projected to increase from 2020 to 2027 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.0%.
Perceptions of men’s ideals of attractiveness are changing. Gender perceptions that have been formed over decades have started to break down, and both men and women are now developing beauty products. Although shaving and face care items continue to account for over 50 percent of the male grooming products, the growth is also fuelled by new categories such as body care and hair care. Players in the men’s personal care industry are also cashing in on the trend and introducing new lines of products. Between 2018 and 2019, nearly 177 new male grooming brands or variants were introduced.
An increase in concerns about fitness, body image, self-grooming, and hygiene among men is the key factor driving the market. Consumer growth is also expected to increase awareness of the appeal of the overall personal care system coupled with new trends in fashion and the effect on aesthetically appealing looks of social media.
Men’s products have a different composition than women’s products, and new products that can produce better results are still being formulated because the market is still in its first stages.
Some of the prominent players in the men’s personal care market include Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser, Unilever, Loreal, Beiersdorf AG, Johnson & Johnson, Coty Inc., Estee Lauder Companies, Inc., Edgewell Personal Care Company, Kao Corporation among others.
Get a Free Sample now@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3835
Key Highlights from the Report:
- Social stereotypes have started to disintegrate regarding men and women. In the beauty obsessed world, men who invest in personal grooming are no longer seen as feminine but are considered to be more ambitious in making a mark. These societal changes have been driving the market for men’s personal treatment.
- The skin care segment led the market for men’s personal care in terms of product and accounted for 44.2% of global sales in 2019. Due to their universal demand, skincare products have entered the market the most, growing need due to increasing air pollution and acceptance in urban as well as rural areas.
- The hypermarket and retail distribution channel dominated the personal care market for men and accounted for 45.7% of worldwide sales in 2019. More shelf space is dedicated to products for male grooming, thus enhancing growth and potential prospects for the personal care market for men.
- Over the projected period, e-commerce delivery channels are expected to see the highest growth. Not only can e-commerce platforms make it easier to purchase goods, they present a broader variety of products, and because of the lower initial prices, startups find it easier to enter the e-commerce market.
- In the marketing of men’s personal care goods, the proliferation of social media and online platforms has also played a significant role. These outlets are not only used to market such products, but they have also harped on the benefits of looking more presentable, encouraging men to purchase more products for grooming.
- The growth of the men’s personal care market in North America has been driven by the presence of large male personal care market players and greater knowledge among millennial males of the need for better self-grooming.
- Due to the growing disposable income of the middle class and an expanding young population, the men’s personal care business gas was also rapidly expanding in Asia Pacific. Young men are more aware of the need for personal care, particularly millennials and Gen Z, and are also more free of the stigma associated with personal care products. The market has therefore reported significant growth opportunities in the region, a trend that is set to become stronger in the coming years.
Men’s Personal Care Market Size, Share & Analysis, Report By Product, By Distribution Channel, By Region, And Segment Forecasts To 2028, You can Buy This Report from Here: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3835
Segments Covered in the Report:
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global men’s personal care market report on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Personal Grooming
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Hypermarket & supermarket
- Pharmacy and drug stores
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Request for Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3835
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Information Procurement
1.3.1. Purchased Database
1.3.2. R&D’s Internal Database
1.3.3. Secondary Sources & Third-Party Perspectives
1.3.4. Primary Research
1.4. Information Analysis
1.4.1. Data Analysis Models
1.5. Market Formulation & Data Visualization
1.6. Data Validation & Publishing
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Outlook
2.2. Segmental Outlook
2.3. Competitive Insights
Chapter 3. Men’s Personal Care Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1. Market Introduction
3.2. Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3. Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3.1. Sales/Retail Channel Analysis
3.3.2. Profit Margin Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
Browse More Related Reports:
Facial Mask Market by Type, By Application and Region- Global Forecasts To 2027
About Reports And Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States