The global MEMS Microphones Market size is estimated to be worth USD 2,991.0 million by 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The industry is expected to witness substantial growth due to raising the extensive use of microphones in several end-use applications, especially consumer electronics. The increasing disposable income and numerous tech-savvy buyers that have bolstered the demand for compact hearing aids, automotive electronics, smartphones, and smart speakers, across developing countries positively impacts the market growth. The technological advancements and rising popularity of voice drivers is further anticipated to stimulate the product demand.
Other than smartphones, the microphones are largely being adopted among electronic devices including as portable media players, personal computers, speech recognition systems, surveillance cameras, radars, 3D cameras, anti-theft alarms, smart speakers, music recorders, headphones, and home appliances, such as air conditioners, service robots, and refrigerators. Therefore, the rising need for these electronic items is anticipated to boost the market growth from 2019 to 2025. The smart city initiatives by governments of various countries are further poised to surge the market growth.
To download the sample pdf of MEMS Microphones Market Report “Please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-mems-microphones-market/request-sample
Traditionally, electronic devices like mobile phones are equipped with one microphone, however, there is a rising demand for MEMS microphones due to the conventional connected systems and mobile phones being obsolete and the launch of high-quality electronic gadgets. These systems incorporate beam forming methods to nullify the sound and hindrance from various sources and acquire the suitable audio sounds. Moreover, miniaturization has considerably contributed to the traction of these microphones, which currently provide ease of installation among smartphones, sensor hubs, security systems, robots, smart TVs, cameras, and automotive cabin systems.
Asia Pacific led the market based on revenue, volume shipments, and growth. The increasing disposable income has resulted in high demand for advanced acoustic products in this region. Meanwhile, the region is home to various microphone manufacturing plants. A majority of these units are established in India, Vietnam, Philippines, and China. Therefore, the manufacturers have focused on their expansion, distribution, and operational strategies in the region. Furthermore, China is the largest consumer and manufacturer of these microphones in Asia Pacific due to various government initiatives for the deployment of innovative technologies like big data analytics, virtual reality, and artificial intelligence, and ongoing IoT-based smart city projects through appropriate investments. China is anticipated to generate huge volumes of data than other nations.
The MEMS microphone market is competitive with the presence of leading players. The key players are opting for R&D strategies and improvising the current products to combat competition.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The other IoT & VR, other consumer electronics, and hearing aids segments are expected to witness highest growth with a CAGR of 16.9%, 16.4%, and 17.1% over the forecast period.
• The digital division is expected to generate the highest CAGR of 16.7% by 2025 due to increasing use of microphones across various electronic materials.
• Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest growth with the largest share based on revenue from 2019 to 2025. It is estimated to value at USD 1.83 billion by 2025.
• Major players include InvenSense, Inc.; Knowles LLC; Cirrus Logic, Inc.; STMicroelectronics; CUI, Inc.; AAC Technologies; Infineon Technologies AG; DB Unlimited; Goertek; Vesper Technologies Inc.; Projects Unlimited, Inc.; Sonion; and New Japan Radio Co., Ltd. among others
Million Insights has segmented the MEMS microphones market on the basis of type, SNR, technology, application, and region:
MEMS Microphones Type Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
MEMS Microphones SNR Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Very High (>=64dB)
• High (>= 60dB, <64dB)
• Low (<=59dB)
MEMS Microphones Technology Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
MEMS Microphones Application Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• Mobile Phones
• Other Consumer Electronics
• IoT & VR
• Hearing Aids
MEMS Microphones Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Read the Latest Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
• Sorbitol Market: With reference to the report published, the global sorbitol market was prized by USD 1.47 billion in 2020. It is estimated to witness 6.5% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
• Thermoplastic Vulcanizates Market: With reference to the report published, the global thermoplastic vulcanizates (TPV) market was prized by USD 1.5 billion in 2019. It is estimated to witness 6.5% CAGR from 2020 to 2027.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar