The global Medical Imaging Phantoms Market size is anticipated to reach USD 212.4 million by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a CAGR of 5.2% from 2020 to 2027. Diagnostic radiology is widely adopted for precision diagnosis of brain injuries, cancer, and other diseases. In addition, computed tomography (CT) scan and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) are widely used techniques. These phantoms help in enhancing the efficiency of these imaging devices by helping medical experts in detecting, interpreting, analyzing, and evaluating information required for treatments. Therefore, the increasing adoption of these devices for the diagnosis of severe diseases is expected to drive the market growth.
Effective reimbursement scenario of medical imaging and growing competition to provide advanced technologies are a few factors driving the adoption of the product. Moreover, growing participation of key players in various radiology conferences is expected to drive the adoption of these devices and their respective phantoms. Increasing number of preclinical studies to understand the effectiveness of these phantoms for hybrid imaging devices is expected to expand the growth potential in the coming years.
Introduction of advanced materials and production techniques are some of the major factors expected to strengthen the applications of these phantoms for specific diseases. Introduction of advanced simulating phantoms is anticipated to provide deep insights on actual dynamics at a cellular level, thus enhancing the precision in diagnostics.
These devices have various associated advantages, which is a key factor driving the market growth. For instance, realistic medical imaging phantoms of organs and tissues are being developed using 3D technology to enhance the performance of medical imaging devices. This, in turn, is expected to drive the medical imaging phantom market growth over the forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Medical Imaging Phantoms Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-imaging-phantoms-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- X-ray phantoms held the largest market share in 2019 mainly due to the growing number of x-ray units launches in various countries
- Nuclear imaging phantoms is projected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the growing adoption of nuclear medicine. In addition, increasingly advanced and safer radionuclides and high accuracy of nuclear imaging modality are some factors contributing toward the segment growth
- Hospitals dominated the market in 2019 owing to significant number of favorable government initiatives to improve the quality of treatment offered to patients and the steep rise in medical reimbursement policies
- The academic and research institutes segment is expected to witness a steady growth from 2020 to 2027 owing to high product demand for educational purposes for providing efficient training regarding the usage of these phantoms
- North America held the largest share in 2019 owing to the high adoption of advanced medical products, increasing government expenditure for research activities, and growing number of product launches in the region
- The major players present in the medical imaging phantommarket include Biodex Medical Systems, Inc.; Modus Medical Devices Inc.; Carville Limited; PTW Freiburg GmbH; Dielectric Corporation; Quart GmbH; Kyoto Kagaku Co. Ltd; and Leeds Test Objects Ltd.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/6120/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global medical imaging phantom market on the basis of device type, end use, material, and region:
Medical Imaging Phantom Device Type Outlook (Volume, ’000; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Nuclear Imaging
Medical Imaging Phantom End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Diagnostic and Reference Laboratories
- Medical Device Companies
Medical Imaging Phantom Material Outlook (Volume, ’000 Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Simulating Devices
- Nuclear Imaging
- False Organs
- Nuclear Imaging
Medical Imaging Phantom Regional Outlook (Volume, ’000 Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse Related Reports @
Hybrid Imaging Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/hybrid-imaging-market
Near Infrared Imaging Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/near-infrared-imaging-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States