This study looks at medical device coatings and surface treatments from the perspective of both the supply and demand side of the equation: coating manufacturers that supply the materials, the medical device companies that use it and the members of the healthcare community that influence purchases. The study, which contains 100 tables, is organized into 33 chapters, most corresponding to the major types of materials and applications.
Consistent with the scope of the study, the format of this report is arranged to present its five–year forecasts as a series of tables. Each of those tables presents U.S. current dollar demand values for coatings and surface processes for 2015, and the five–year forecast period from 2016 through 2021. Separate sets of forecasts are presented for the:
– Eight types of coatings and surface treatment technologies.
– Nineteen healthcare areas that correspond to FDA medical device review panels.
– Four geographic regions.
24M TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
ABERDEEN INTERNATIONAL INC.
ACAL ENERGY LTD.
ADVANCED NANOPOWER INC.
ADVANCED RESEARCH CHEMICALS
Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
AJAY SQM GROUP (IODEAL)
ALBEMARLE CORP. (ROCKWOOD LITHIUM)
Allan Chemical Corp.
ALLCHEM INDUSTRIES INC.
ALLEGHENY TECHNOLOGIES INC.
AMERICAN UNION GROUP INC.
AMES GOLDSMITH CORP.
AMETEK SPECIALTY METAL PRODUCTS
AMPEREX TECHNOLOGY LTD.
AMSPEC CHEMICAL CORP.
ANGLO PLATINUM LTD.
AO YU GRAPHITE GROUP CO., LTD.
APPLIED NANOMATERIALS INC. (APNANO)
AQUARIUS PLATINUM PTY, LTD. (SIBANYE GOLD LTD.)
ASAHI GLASS CO., LTD.
ASAHI KASEI CHEMICALS CORP.
ASHBURTON VENTURES INC.
ASHLAND SPECIALTY INGREDIENTS
AVALON ADVANCED MATERIALS INC.
BALLARD POWER SYSTEMS
BARIUM & CHEMICALS INC.
BARRICK GOLD LTD.
BELMONT METALS INC.
BIG RIVER ZINC
BLASCH PRECISION CERAMICS
– An overview of the global markets for medical device coatings and related technologies.
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
– Information on the specific drivers, trends, and challenges for different segments of the market.
– Valuable insight into future trends, details on products, and information on coating manufacturers who supply the materials, the medical device companies that use them and the members of the healthcare industry that influence purchases.
– Details pertaining to technologies, including alloy, ceramic, combination, energy-absorbing, energy-emitting, micro and nano, protective polymer, and surface treatment.
– Relevant patent analysis.
Table of Content: Key Points
Chapter 1 INTRODUCTION
Chapter 2 SUMMARY
Chapter 3 INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
Chapter 4 HOW THE FDA STRUCTURES THE GLOBAL MARKET
Chapter 5 COATING AND SURFACE TREATMENT TECHNOLOGIES
Chapter 6 ALLOYS
Chapter 7 CERAMIC COATINGS
Chapter 8 COMBINATION COATINGS
Chapter 9 ENERGY-ABSORBING COATINGS
Chapter 10 ENERGY-EMITTING COATINGS
Chapter 11 NANO-COATINGS
Chapter 12 PROTECTIVE POLYMER COATINGS
Chapter 13 SURFACE TREATMENTS
Chapter 14 FORECASTS BY HEALTHCARE AREA
Chapter 15 ANESTHESIOLOGY DEVICES
Chapter 16 CARDIOVASCULAR DEVICES
Chapter 17 CLINICAL CHEMISTRY DEVICES
Chapter 18 DENTAL DEVICES
Chapter 19 EAR, NOSE AND THROAT DEVICES
Chapter 20 GASTROENTEROLOGY AND UROLOGY DEVICES
Chapter 21 GENERAL AND PLASTIC SURGERY DEVICES
Chapter 22 GENERAL HOSPITAL USE DEVICES
Chapter 23 HEMATOLOGY DEVICES
Chapter 24 IMMUNOLOGY DEVICES
Chapter 25 MICROBIOLOGY DEVICES
Chapter 26 NEUROLOGY DEVICES
Chapter 27 OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY DEVICES
Chapter 28 OPHTHALMOLOGY DEVICES
Chapter 29 ORTHOPEDIC DEVICES
Chapter 30 PATHOLOGY DEVICES
Chapter 31 PHYSICAL MEDICINE DEVICES
Chapter 32 RADIOLOGY DEVICES
Chapter 33 TOXICOLOGY DEVICES
Chapter 34 PATENT ANALYSIS
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349