In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global medical central vacuum system market report.
The medical central vacuum system market share is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 16% during the period 2019–2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The revenue of the global medical central vacuum systems market will grow by 2.5 times during the forecast period.
- Europe was the largest market for medical central vacuum systems, with a share of approximately 40% in 2019, followed by North America with a share of over 34%.
- The medical central vacuum systems market in APAC is expected to witness the fastest CAGR of around 20% between 2019 and 2025.
- COVID-19 has impacted the market for all consumer appliances including conventional vacuum cleaners. However, the impact of COVID has provided a stimulus to the market for medical central vacuum systems and the revenue gain will be impressive from 2020 till the forecast period.
- Vendors such as mentioned that impact of COVID-19 has been low and manageable in Q1 2020. They have, however, suspended earning projections for full year 2020 and revised estimated are expected toward end of H1 2020.
- Europe is expected to witness an absolute growth of around 138% from 2019 to 2025.
- In North America, pharmaceuticals segment will grow by a CAGR of over 17% and the growth is driven by high involvement of companies to develop treatments for coronavirus.
- In APAC, hospitals segment is expected to add revenue of around $8 million during the forecast period.
- In Latin America, revenue potential for medical equipment is also improving in smaller markets such as Chile, Peru, Costa Rica, and Argentina.
- The demand for medical central vacuum systems will witness highest growth in the hospital segment with an incremental revenue of around $32 million.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by end-user, application, technology, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – Profile of 2 key vendors and 25 other vendors
The global medical central vacuum system market revenue will grow by 2.5X during the forecast period. The market is expected to witness a rise in non-conventional cleaning equipment such as centralized vacuum systems in several end-user segments on account of the growing awareness of hygiene, clean indoor air, and green cleaning practices. Central vacuum systems are becoming an ideal choice for residential as well as non-residential segments where they are installed at a designated location. An increase in awareness toward the need for enhanced safety requirements and health hazards at workplaces in the healthcare sector is driving the demand for medical central vacuum systems.
The surge in COVID-19 impact worldwide is increasing the demand for new hospitals. For instance, several governments are developing makeshift hospitals to treat COVID-19 patients. Due to the demand for isolation wards, several major and other prominent vendors are strengthening their market presence to meet the increasing demand for medical vacuums. Hence, the outbreak of pandemic has provided a stimulus to medical central vacuum systems.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the medical central vacuum system market during the forecast period:
- Increase in General Cleaning and Non-medical Potential
- Enhancements in Functionalities of Vacuum Systems
- Construction of new Hospitals
The study considers the present scenario of the medical central vacuum system market and its market dynamics for the period 2019−2025. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The study offers both the demand and supply aspect of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent ones operating in the market.
Medical Central Vacuum System Market Segmentation
The global medical central vacuum system market research report includes a detailed segmentation by end-user, application, technology, and geography. The coronavirus pandemic has led to unexpected growth in demand for medical central vacuum systems. The hospital and pharma segments have witnessed unprecedented growth due to the Covid-19 outbreak. The pandemic has laid the foundation of several specialty hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes. The requisite of clean medicine production, avoidance of cross-contamination, and safe elimination of hazardous chemicals, pathogens, and a hygienic environment in operation theaters are driving the demand for central vacuum systems.
Multifunctional medical central vacuum systems have witnessed an impetus in 2020 due to the rising demand from rapidly build hospitals for COVID-19 patients and hospitals, which have retrofitted as designated COVID-19 hospitals. The demand for effective multifunctional systems is growing as they remove bodily secretions and maintain clean and pure indoor air. The demand for medical central vacuum systems for dedicated gas scavenging applications is likely to be highest from two end-user segments – hospitals and pharmaceutical companies.
Rotary vane pumps are available in two types – oil-less and oil-sealed. Oil sealed rotary vane pumps are durable, long-lasting pumps with high application in hospital and laboratory end-users. The use of oil in the pump increases efficiencies, lowers operating temperatures and decreases sound levels. Therefore, the segment is witnessing high adoption in several end-user applications. Central vacuum systems with oil-sealed rotary vane pumps are capable of achieving the highest level of vacuum and suction. As these systems are relatively low cost than other central vacuum system technology types, they are finding higher adoption in general cleaning applications with hospitals being their key end-users.
The demand for oil-sealed rotary vane technology is expected to gain traction in India, Taiwan, Indonesia, Mexico, Argentina, and Sri Lanka. Dry claw pumps are the most technologically advanced innovation and are gaining traction in medical and laboratory applications. Central vacuum systems with claw pump technology have lower ultimate vacuum levels than oil-sealed rotary vane pumps, and this makes them ideal for use in dedicated waste anesthesia gas disposal systems.
Segmentation by Technology
- Rotary Vane
- Clamp Pump
Segmentation by Application
- Gas Scavenging
- General Cleaning
Segmentation by End-user
- Clinics and Nursing Homes
Insights by Geography
The healthcare segment in Europe is expected to emerge immune from political uncertainties post the Brexit negotiations and the corona pandemic. The economic growth in the region could result in low demand for cleaning services and non-conventional cleaning equipment during the forecast period. Vendors of medical central vacuum systems have been able to meet new orders in Q1 2020, despite lockdown in several countries. However, these events are expected to have an impact on the overall global economy by affecting manufacturing on a global scale, and it will also affect the production and supply chain for medical central vacuum systems, which can eventually decline production capabilities in Q3 2020.
Germany is the largest market in Europe due to the presence of over 1,942 hospitals, 1,142 habilitation nursing homes, 19,478 pharmacies, and extensive cleaning industry in the country. Healthcare institutions and pharmaceutical industries in Germany are increasingly adopting eco-friendly or green cleaning technology to reduce the risk of environmental pollution. Smart cleaning technology, such as a centralized collection for medical waste, will continue its growth in the region.
Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Busch LLC
- Tri-Tech Medical
Other Prominent Vendors
- Atlas Copco
- Cardiovascular Systems
- Lindsay Manufacturing
- Medicare Gas Pipeline Services
- Dint-Tech Control
- Republic Manufacturing
- BGS GENERAL SRL
- NOVAIR MEDICAL
- Megasan Medikal
- MIM Medical
- Millennium Medical Products
Key Questions Answered:
- What is the market size of the global medical central vacuum system market analysis?
- What are the factors impacting the growth of the medical central vacuum system market forecast?
- What is the growth of Europe Medical central vacuum system market during the forecast period?
- How will the hospital segment growth be likely in the medical central vacuum systems market during the forecast period?
- What is the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market?
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States