The global massage equipment market size is projected to reach USD 12.4 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Million Insights. The market is ascending at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2019 to 2025. Rising preferences for a healthy lifestyle among people coupled with various health benefits associated with massage equipment is supplementing the growth of the market. Hectic work schedule results in people suffering from various health problems such as hip joints, back pain and stress. Light massage help people against such disorders. The deployment of different massage equipment among corporate offices are also gaining traction, thus, attributing to the growth of the market.
Disorders such as arthritis have emerged as the common health ailments across the globe. Patients suffering from this often feel stiffness, joint pain, swelling and tenderness which gets worsen by growing age. As surveyed in 2019, nearly 350 million suffer from arthritis, out of which 40 million are in the U.S. Massage therapy helps in providing relief to such patient. Also, it has been found by researchers that massage triggers the same brain’s part which is done by painkillers like codeine.
To download the sample pdf of Massage Equipment Market Report “Please” click here : https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-massage-equipment-market/request-sample
Massage chairs and sofas held over 50% of the market share in 2018. Growing installation of such equipment in commercial places are further expected to bolster their growth. On the other hand, handheld massagers are projected to ascend at a rate of 9.6% over the forecast duration. These equipment are portable and can be charged when required thus, offering convenience to the users.
Leading players operating in the massage equipment market are JSB Healthcare, Casada International, Prospera, OSIM International Ltd and Panasonic among others. These players are focusing on different strategic initiatives such as merger & acquisition, new product launch and expanding their business presence.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Among different products, chairs and sofas held over 50% of the market share in 2018 owing to their growing installation in commercial places. While hand held massagers are predicted to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% over the forecast period.
• The home application segment is anticipated to ascend at a CAGR of 9.4% over the forecast duration.
• North America accounted for 40.4% of the total revenue in the massage equipment market in 2018.
• Key players are focusing on introduction of new product to stay competitive in the market.
Million Insights has segmented the global massage equipment market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Massage Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• Chairs & Sofas
• Neck & Shoulder
Massage Equipment Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
Massage Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Read the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
• Flat Glass Market – The global flat glass market size is predicted to be USD 202.9 billion by 2027. It is estimated that the market would register 7.3% CAGR from 2020 to 2027. The rise in product demand from the construction industry is the major factor driving market growth.
• Pet Wearable Market – The global pet wearable market size is projected to account for USD 4.6 billion by 2027. Growing pet humanization has resulted in the rise in spending on pet care and safety, which, in turn, has supplemented the growth of the market. Wearable devices help in tracking and identifying various health parameters of pets.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar