Uveitisis an inflammatory condition of the eye affecting mainly the uvea. It encompasses a heterogeneous collection of disorders characterized by ocular inflammation. Currently, there is only a limited number of approved drugs for the treatment of uveitis. Based on the diverse nature of uveitis , there is a high unmet need for varied therapy approaches. Significant efforts are being made to develop new treatments for uveitis, as current pharmacologic management, which is dominated by competitively priced corticosteroids and also immunosuppressive drugs, is notorious for the development of adverse side effects.
Research estimates the drug sales for uveitis in 2016 were approximately $416.5M across the 7MM covered in this report. Over the 10-year forecast period, the market is expected to grow to $897.1M at a CAGR of 8.0%.
The anticipated introduction of five new drugs will further drive the market by offering novel treatment mechanisms, including new drug delivery routes and novel, non-corticosteroid drug molecules. These new drugs will expand the options available to treat uveitis patients and contribute to overall market growth.
– Overview of uveitis: including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and disease management.
– Annualized uveitis market revenue, cost of therapy per patient, and treatment usage patterns in three patient segments (including non-infectious mild and moderate anterior uveitis, non-infectious severe anterior uveitis, non-infectious intermediate, posterior and panuveitis), forecast from 2016 to 2026.
– Key topics covered: strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the uveitis therapeutics market
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data assessing emerging trends and mechanisms of action under development for uveitis therapy. The most promising candidate in Phase III (and Phase II/III) development is profiled.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global uveitis therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global uveitis therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global uveitis therapeutics market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
2 Executive Summary 9
3 Introduction 19
4 Disease Overview 20
5 Epidemiology 32
6 Current Treatment Options 63
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349