Parkinson’s disease is a neurodegenerative disorder characterized by movement dysfunctions. It causes involuntary shaking, stiffness and impaired locomotory functions. Age, genetic factors, head trauma, environmental factors, hormonal changes, etc are predisposing factors for Parkinson’s disease. Parkinson’s disease results in abnormal functioning or death of neurons. The neurons are responsible for the synthesis of neurotransmitter dopamine which is further responsible for the transmission of signals. The effect on the neurons blocks effective neurotransmission and may lead to eventual decline in movement and coordination.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Parkinson’s Disease – Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Parkinson’s Disease (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Parkinson’s Disease (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Parkinson’s Disease and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 2, 8, 41, 42, 4, 190, 50 and 7 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 46 and 13 molecules, respectively.
Parkinson’s Disease (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Parkinson’s Disease (Central Nervous System).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Parkinson’s Disease (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Parkinson’s Disease (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Parkinson’s Disease (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Parkinson’s Disease (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Parkinson’s Disease (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Parkinson’s Disease (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of Contents 2
Parkinson’s Disease – Overview 9
Parkinson’s Disease – Therapeutics Development 10
Parkinson’s Disease – Therapeutics Assessment 52
Parkinson’s Disease – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development 72
Parkinson’s Disease – Drug Profiles 146
Parkinson’s Disease – Dormant Projects 766
Parkinson’s Disease – Discontinued Products 781
Parkinson’s Disease – Product Development Milestones 783
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349