The maple water market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 27% during the forecast period 2019–2025.
The market is growing at a healthy rate mainly due to the preference for organic and healthy waters, the impact of clean labels on consumer buying behavior, and the growing concern towards ethical and sustainable production processes. The increasing disposable income among consumers is encouraging them to be more judgmental in choosing their diets. Despite the differences in the demography and diet patterns across countries, there is a common trend of people preferring low-calorie drinks, where maple water is emerging as an ideal choice after coconut water.
Arizton’s recent market research report considers the present scenario of the global maple water market and its market dynamics for the period 2019−2025. It covers a detailed overview of several market growth enablers, restraints, and trends. The study offers both the demand and supply aspects of the market. It profiles and examines leading companies and other prominent companies operating in the market.
Maple Water Market – Dynamics
Here are the list of trends and drivers that are impacting the revenues and profitability in the maple water market:
- Preference for Organic Drinks
- Growth of Health-conscious Population
- Growth of Alternative Beverages
- Growing Preference for Sparkling & Flavored Drinks
- Growth in Clean Labels
- Growth in Responsible & Convenient Packaging
Maple Water Market – Segmentation
This research report includes detailed segmentation by type, category, packaging, distribution, and geography.
- One of the essential factors for the growth of the flavored segment is the changing taste preferences among consumers. Vendors are launching innovative drinks, including natural vitamin water, to stay competitive in the market. Hence, the introduction of several flavored drinks and dynamic preferences of consumers is likely to drive the market by 2025.
- The non-sparkling segment is dominating as non-sparkling drinks consist of low calories and are popular among health-conscious consumers. The number of health-conscious people is increasing, and non-sparkling water tends to deliver effective nutrition. This type of drink comes in tetra packs packaging and pet bottles.
- The paper boards are the most preferred mode of packaging in countries such as China, Russia, Brazil, and India, where tetra packs drive the beverage packaging market. With growing efforts of maple water brands to innovate product lines and segments, considerable cost-cutting can be achieved through paper boards packaging.
Market Segmentation by Type
Market Segmentation by Category
Market Segmentation by Packaging
- Paper Boards
- Pet Bottles
- Others (cans & glasses)
Market Segmentation by Distribution
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
Maple Water Market – Geography
North America is the leading maple water market as it has a high consumption of and other maple products. Also, the increasing penetration of organic products in the US and Canada maple sap water is driving the region to become a forerunner in the organic maple water market. The consumers in the US and Canada are more aware of the functional benefits offered by these waters than the people in the UK, which makes the job much easier for market players to sell their products. This makes the market more concentrated and intense in these regions where all the players strive to stand out among the competition through innovation and packaging techniques. It is estimated that more than 81% of the consumers in the US prefer buying organic products at least occasionally.
Market Segmentation by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Maple Water Market – Vendor Landscape
The growing market for maple water is prone to a lot of developments during the forecast period. There is not much awareness about the product among most of the global consumers, which is a major challenge that market players must overcome. The education and communication of its benefits as a valuable substitute for coconut water can promote its sales to a greater extent and help in better market penetration. Accordingly, the UK and Europe brand manager for Drink Maple, Alicia Cooper, said, “The launch of educational campaigns in the UK will be key to replicating US success.”
- Happytree Maple Water
- Drink Simple
- Pure Maple Water
- Anti Plus
- Sap Sucker
- Sap on Tap
- Maple Mama
- Tapped Muskoka
- My Maple Water
Looking for more information? Click here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize foolproof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States