The increase in adoption of mobility services by enterprises and rapid deployment of Wi-Fi in public venues is propelling the growth of the market.
The global Managed Wi-Fi Market is forecast to reach USD 14.96 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The managed Wi-Fi solution market is gaining traction due to the increasing demand in enterprise mobility services and an increase in the deployment of public Wi-Fi in several physical venues. Growth in the number of devices that require Wi-Fi is also creating a demand for the market. Demand for smart devices such as smartphones, laptops, tablets, digital cameras, and consoles are rising at a rapid rate leading to a pressing need for high-speed internet.
In the past decade, the scenario for WLAN has changed dramatically. Form managing few access points (AP) to providing hotspots for several employees in an office, the Wi-Fi is now expected to cover the whole enterprise, which may have hundred to thousand users. To manage the high scale demand for wireless connectivity, enterprises are hiring professionals to manage their Wireless LAN. Cloud-based Wi-Fi provides ample opportunity for the growth of the market. The service providers manage the entire WLAN ecosystem remotely ensuring a secure, stress-free Wi-Fi network.
Key participants include Cisco Systems, Vodafone, Aruba, Purple, Fujitsu, Mojo Networks, WiFi Sparks, Rogers Communication, Verizon, and Comcast Business, among others.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1563
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Wi-Fi managed services held a market share of ~53% in the year 2020. Increase in demand for professionals to handle the rising number of wireless internet users are fuelling the demand for the market.
- Managed Wi-Fi is a reliable and quick wireless service with several features to improve the company’s workforce performance and provide greater visitor engagement. Network consulting segment held a market share of ~26% in the year 2020.
- Enterprises opt to outsource Wi-Fi management from a different source only if they are sure that the management company will provide a secure and reliable network. Protection of confidential data and their employee’s privacy is paramount for the enterprise. Network security segment held a market share of ~29% in the year 2020.
- On the basis of infrastructure, installation, and provisioning held the largest market share of ~41% in the year 2020 and is forecast to have the highest growth rate of 15.4% during the period 2019-2020.
- Transportation and Logistics are increasingly adopting managed Wi-Fi services. The wireless technology finds several applications such as communication, tracking, inventory, distribution, and storage, among others in the transportation sector. Real-time tracking is crucial in this business. The segment held a market share of ~14% in the year 2020.
- Banking, financial services, and insurance require a very secure Wi-Fi connection to protect the highly confidential information regarding its clients. This sector is forecast to hold a market share of ~16% in the year 2020.
- North America held the largest market share of ~29% in the year 2020. The region is opting for managed Wi-Fi solution to improve their core business with quick and easy deployment, improved performance with limited CAPEX and minimum OPEX, thereby providing secure connectivity to their employees.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/managed-wi-fi-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global managed WiFi market on the basis of components, networking services, infrastructure services, organization size, vertical, and region:
Components Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
Networking Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Network Security
- Network Planning and Designing
- Network Consulting
Infrastructure Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Survey and Analysis
- Installation and Provisioning
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- IT & Telecommunications
- Government and Public Sector
- Transportation and Logistics
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1563
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Reports and Data
Contact Person: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Address:40 Wall St. 28th floor
City: New York City
State: NY 10005
Country: United States