DelveInsight’s, “Major Depressive Disorder Pipeline Insight, 2022,” report provides comprehensive insights about 75+ companies and 75+ pipeline drugs in the Major Depressive Disorder pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
Key takeaways from Major Depressive Disorder Pipeline Insight Report
- DelveInsight’s Major Depressive Disorder Pipeline report depicts a robust space with 75+ active players working to develop 75+ pipeline therapies for Major Depressive Disorder.
- The Leading major depressive disorder companies such as GH Research, Praxis Precision Medicines, AbbVie, Luye Pharma Group, Gedeon Richter, Intra-Cellular Therapies, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Relmada Therapeutics, SAGE Therapeutics, Janssen Research & Development, Minerva Neurosciences, Takeda, Neurocrine Biosciences, Pherin Pharmaceuticals, XWPharma, Reviva Pharmaceuticals, Gate Neurosciences, Sirtsei Pharmaceuticals Seelos Therapeutics, Chase Therapeutics, Clexio Biosciences Ltd, VistaGen Therapeutics, Neuralstem, BioLite, Neurocrine Biosciences, MindMed, BioGen, Alector and Chase Therapeutics, Cybin others are evaluating novel major depressive disorder treatment drugs candidate to improve the treatment landscape.
- Key major depressive disorder pipeline therapies in various stages of development include AXS-05, LY-03005, MIN-202, SAGE-217, REL-1017, CAPLYTA, PRAX 114, GH001, NBI-1065845, PH 10A, XW 10508 RP-5063, Zelquistinel, Apimostinel, SP-624, SLS-002, CTC-501 CLE-100, AV 101, OPC-64005, PDC 1421, NBI-1065845, MM-120, Zuranolone, AL001, SPL026, CTC-413, CYB003, GH001 and others.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Major Depressive Disorder R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Major Depressive Disorder.
- In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Major Depressive Disorder collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
Request a sample and discover the recent advances in major depressive disorder treatment @ Major Depressive Disorder Pipeline Report
Major Depressive Disorder Overview
Major Depressive Disorder (MDD), also referred to as clinical depression, is a significant medical condition that can affect many areas of your life. It impacts mood and behavior as well as various physical functions, such as appetite and sleep. The exact cause of MDD isn’t known. However, there are several factors that can increase the risk of developing the condition. Symptoms must occur for a period of 2 or more weeks and at least one symptom is either depressed mood or loss of interest or pleasure. MDD is often treated with medication and psychotherapy. Some lifestyle adjustments can also help ease certain symptoms.
Latest Breakthroughs of Major Depressive Disorder Treatment Landscape
- In August 2022, Relmada Therapeutics announced the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted Fast Track designation to REL-1017 (esmethadone) as a monotherapy for the treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD). REL-1017 is a novel N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor (NMDAR) channel blocker. The investigational treatment is administered orally once daily and is designed to target hyperactive GluN1-GluN2D NMDAR channels while maintaining physiological glutamatergic neurotransmission.
- In June 2022, Cybin received FDA IND Clearance for its Phase I/IIa clinical trial evaluating CYB003 for the potential treatment of Major Depressive Disorder.
- In June 2022, Biogen and Sage Therapeutics announced that the Phase III SKYLARK Study of zuranolone, an investigational oral drug being evaluated in women with postpartum depression (PPD), met its primary and all key secondary endpoints. Women treated with zuranolone 50 mg (n=98) demonstrated a statistically significant and clinically meaningful improvement in depressive symptoms at Day 15, the primary endpoint, compared to placebo (n=97) as measured by a change from baseline (CFB) in the 17-item Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression (HAMD-17) total score.
- In October 2021, Small Pharma granted Fast-Track Designation from the UK regulator for SPL026 DMT-Assisted therapy for Major Depressive Disorder.
- In October 2021, Chase Therapeutics announced $20 million Series B financing to advance clinical trials in parkinson’s disease and Major Depressive Disorder. The proceeds of the Series B will support Phase 3 pivotal trials for CTC-501 for the treatment of Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) and CTC-413 for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease (PD) as well as completion of the development and validation of a diagnostic product for Parkinson’s Disease.
Find out more about Major Depressive Disorder Medication @ Major Depressive Disorder Treatment
Major Depressive Disorder Emerging Drugs
- SAGE-217: Sage Therapeutics
- REL-1017: Relmada Therapeutics, Inc
- Seltorexant: Minerva Sciences
- SP-624: Sirtsei Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- SPL026: Small Pharma
- PDC-1421: BioLite Inc
DelveInsight’s Major Depressive Disorder Pipeline Report covers around 75+ products under different phases of clinical development-
- Late stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
Learn more about the novel and emerging major depressive disorder pipeline therapies @ Major Depressive Disorder Clinical Trials
Scope of the Major Depressive Disorder Pipeline Report
- Coverage- Global
- Major Depressive Disorder Therapeutic Assessment
- Assessment by Product Type
- Assessment by Stage and Product Type
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
- Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
- Major Depressive Disorder Companies- GH Research, Praxis Precision Medicines, AbbVie, Luye Pharma Group, Gedeon Richter, Intra-Cellular Therapies, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Relmada Therapeutics, SAGE Therapeutics, Janssen Research & Development, Minerva Neurosciences, Takeda, Neurocrine Biosciences, Pherin Pharmaceuticals, XWPharma, Reviva Pharmaceuticals, Gate Neurosciences, Sirtsei Pharmaceuticals Seelos Therapeutics, Chase Therapeutics, Clexio Biosciences Ltd, VistaGen Therapeutics, Neuralstem, BioLite, Neurocrine Biosciences, MindMed, BioGen, Alector and Chase Therapeutics, Cybin others
- Major Depressive Disorder Therapies- AXS-05, LY-03005, MIN-202, SAGE-217, REL-1017, CAPLYTA, PRAX 114, GH001, NBI-1065845, PH 10A, XW 10508 RP-5063, Zelquistinel, Apimostinel, SP-624, SLS-002, CTC-501 CLE-100, AV 101, OPC-64005, PDC 1421, NBI-1065845, MM-120, Zuranolone, AL001, SPL026, CTC-413, CYB003, GH001 and others.
Table of content
- Executive Summary
- Major Depressive Disorder: Overview
- Pipeline Therapeutics
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Major Depressive Disorder – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
- Late Stage Products (Preregistration)
- SAGE-217: Sage Therapeutics
- Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
10. SP-624: Sirtsei Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
11. Early Stage Products (Phase I/II)
12. SPL026: Small Pharma
13. Preclinical Stage Products
14. Drug Name: Company name
15. Inactive Products
16. Major Depressive Disorder Key Companies
17. Major Depressive Disorder Key Products
18. Major Depressive Disorder- Unmet Needs
19. Major Depressive Disorder- Market Drivers and Barriers
20. Major Depressive Disorder- Future Perspectives and Conclusion
21. Major Depressive Disorder Analyst Views
22. Major Depressive Disorder Key Companies
Dive deep into rich insights for drugs for Major Depressive Disorder treatment, visit @ New Drug for Major Depressive Disorder Treatment
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States