The government of India has introduced the electronic travel authorization, or e-Visa for India, which enables visitors from 180 countries to enter India without having their passports physically stamped.
Since 2014, visitors from outside India no longer need to obtain a typical paper Indian visa in order to enter the country, saving them the inconvenience of doing so. The Indian visa can now be ordered electronically online without having to visit an Indian embassy or consulate.
The e-Visa for India is not only the easiest way to apply for a visa online, but it is also the fastest way to enter India.
There are several benefits to applying online for the Indian Visa through the India Visa Online portal.
– The application can be made at any time throughout the year.
– Application revision and correction by visa experts before submission.
– Simplified application process.
– Correction of missing or incorrect information.
– Privacy protection and safe form.
– Verification and validation of additional required information.
– Support and assistance 24/7 by E-mail.
– Email recovery of Visa in case of loss.
– Multi-payment options
The processing of the eTA application starts after the payments have been made. Email is used to deliver India Visa Online. After Luxembourg citizens and Chile citizens have filled out the online application form with the required information and after the online credit card payment has been verified, their Indian visas will be sent to them through email. In extremely rare instances, the applicant may be contacted before the Indian Visa is approved if more documentation is needed.
To learn more visit: https://www.india-visa-online.org
Company Name: INDIA Visa Online Inc
Contact Person: Support
Email: Send Email
Phone: +91 98997 54440
Address:12 Barakhamba Road
City: New Delhi