DelveInsight has launched a new report on Lupus Nephritis Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030
DelveInsight’s ‘Lupus Nephritis – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Lupus Nephritis epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Lupus nephritis (LN) is a common and potentially devastating manifestation of SLE. It is a leading cause of morbidity and mortality in patients with SLE. LN leads to inflammation of small blood vessels which play an important role in filtering waste materials in the kidney. It also involves the inflammation of glomeruli.
Systemic lupus erythematosus(SLE) is a prototypic autoimmune disease and is the most common form of lupus that can affect multiple tissues and organs. The disease is being characterized by the production of antibodies to components of the cell nucleus in association with a diverse array of clinical manifestations. The primary pathological findings in patients with SLE include inflammation, vasculitis, immune complex deposition, and vasculopathy.
Request for :- Epidemiology forecast 2030
Lupus Nephritis Epidemiology Perspective by DelveInsight
The Lupus Nephritis epidemiology division provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. The Lupus Nephritis epidemiology data are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. The Lupus Nephritis epidemiology segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Lupus Nephritis Detailed Epidemiology Segmentation
The Lupus Nephritis epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Lupus Nephritis epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
The DelveInsight Lupus Nephritis report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
Report Key facts:-
1. As per DelveInsight’s estimates, total Prevalent population of Lupus Nephritis in the 7 major markets was190,819 in 2017
2. According to DelveInsight’s analysis, the United Sates accounted for the maximum number of LN patients with 134,190cases in 2017 followed by Italy with 17,013 cases
3. DelveInsight estimates, in 2017, Proteinuria associated with LN cases were found in all of the diagnosed cases, while second common manifestation in LN was microscopic hematuria with 85,882 cases(80%).
- 11-Year Forecast of Lupus Nephritis epidemiology
- 7MM Coverage
- Total Cases of Lupus Nephritis
- Total Cases of Lupus Nephritis according to segmentation
- Diagnosed cases of Lupus Nephritis
Major key companies are working on Lupus Nehritis are given below:-
1. GlaxoSmithKline Pharma Co.
2. Aurinia Pharmaceutical Co.
Drugs covered which are given below:-
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Lupus Nephritis
3. Lupus Nephritis: Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
6.1. Lupus Nephritis Treatment and Management
6.2. Lupus Nephritis Treatment Algorithm
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
9.2. Report Methodology
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
Why should you buy this report?
- The Lupus Nephritis Epidemiology report will allow the user to –
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Lupus Nephritis market
- Quantify patient populations in the global Lupus Nephritis market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Lupus Nephritis therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Lupus Nephritis population by its epidemiology
- The Lupus Nephritis Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
Related Reports :-
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States