The low power wide area network market 2020 is supposed to gain momentum. It is because of the high demand for networking and communication technologies that the market is presumed to witness an upswing in revenue generation. As per an observation offered by Market Research Future MRFR, the global low power wide area network market is supposed to mark 72% CAGR across the forecast period 2017 to 2023. It is also anticipated in the assessment that the low power wide area network market size is expected to reach USD 75 Bn by the end of 2023.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1201
Internet of Things has gained much popularity and has led to wide adoption of connected devices. The shift to digitization has increased demand for networking technology that requires low power consumption. Thus, low power wide area network market is expected to witness boosted revenue generation in the upcoming years. At present there are millions of connected devices and the number is supposed to keep increasing further. It ensures that the low power wide area network market is expected to scale new heights over the next few years. It can be credited to the rising popularity of wireless network technologies that the market is presumed to augment exponentially over the next couple of years. Increasing M2M communications is also projected to impact the low power wide area network positively in the foreseeable future.
Some of the prominent players in the global Low Power Wide Area Network Market are Semtech Corporation (U.S.), LORIOT (Switzerland), NWave Technologies (London), SIGFOX (France), WAVIoT (U.S.), Cisco Systems (U.S.), Actility (France), Weightless SIG (U.K), Senet, Inc. (U.S.), AT&T Inc. (Germany), Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. (China), Ingenu (U.S.), Link Labs Inc. (U.S.), Qualcomm Inc. (U.S.), Telefonica SA (Spain) and Vodafone Group Plc. (U.K).
- On the basis of connectivity technology, the low power wide area network market has been segmented into SIGFOX, Weightless, LoRaWAN, and others.
- On the basis of service, the low power wide area network market has been segmented into professional services and managed services.
- On the basis of network development, the low power wide area network market has been segmented into public sector and private sector.
- On the basis of application, the low power wide area network market has been segmented into smart gas and water metering, smart waste management, smart buildings, smart streetlights, livestock monitoring, smart parking, and others.
- On the basis of vertical, the low power wide area network market has been segmented into agriculture, healthcare, smart logistics and transportation, industrial manufacturing, consumer electronics, oil and gas, and others.
The geographical analysis of the low power wide area network market is covered in this MRFR report for the following regions – North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Each of these segments is narrowed down further for a country level analysis. Europe is supposed to gain traction and hold the forefront position in the upcoming years. The regional market is supposed to thrive on the rising opportunities in terms of technological developments. APAC is expected to register the highest CAGR over the prognosis period.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/low-power-wan-market-1201
- Technology Investors
- Research/Consultancy Firms
- Technology Solution Providers
- Government Bodies
- Regulatory Agencies
- Low Power Wide Area Network Solution Providers
- Telecom Operators
- Mobile Network Operators (MNOs)
- Mobile Service Providers (MSPs)
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar