The log management report encompasses thorough analysis of market with respect to several factors about log management industry that range from market drivers, market restraints, market segmentation, opportunities, challenges, and market revenues to competitive analysis. The log management report presents you with the CAGR value fluctuations for the specific forecasted period which helps decide costing and investment strategies. For market segmentation study, a market of potential customers is divided into groups or segments based on different characteristics such as end user and geographical region. This log management market report brings to you precise and exact market research information that drives your business into the right direction.
This log management report not only provides market segmentation in the most-detailed pattern but also conducts thorough analysis of patents and major market players to provide a competitive landscape. The report provides market data even by considering new log management product development from beginning to launch. The report discusses the recent and future market trends and performs analysis of the impact of buyers, substitutes, new entrants, competitors, and suppliers on the market. This log management market report broadly encompasses absolute and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints, major market players involved in this industry, exhaustive analysis of the market segmentation, and competitive analysis of the key players.
Global log management market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 794.31 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 2016.40 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 12.35% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing commercialization of IT is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Get Free Sample PDF of Global Market Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-log-management-market
Log management is usually used in the business process to handle a data from a source. They usually deals with computer- generated log messages like audit records, audit trails, event-logs, etc. They usually collect and organise the data so that they can create more appropriate results. They act as a security controls for all systems and network logs. It is very useful as it is also used to detect the security vulnerabilities, cyber threats, and malicious activities.
- Increasing number of network devices is driving the market.
- Increasing Advance Persistence Threat (APT) is another important factor driving the market.
- Lack of standard log format is restraining the market.
- Open source log management’s easy availability is restraining the growth of this market.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global log management market are IBM, Intel Corporation, SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC, Splunk Inc, LogRhythm, Inc., Alert Logic, Inc., Loggly, Inc., AT&T Cybersecurity, Veriato Inc, BlackStratus, Rapid7, Trend Micro Incorporated, Juniper Networks, Inc., Dell, LogRhythm, Inc, Veria Technologies, Inc, Crunchbase Inc., Sumo Logic., Scalyr, Inc.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Scalyr announced the launch of their PowerQueries which will enable their users to create advanced search operations. This will help them to manage their log files and troubleshoot potential problems. This new tool will also help them to create table lookups and joins, and users can also perform complex actions to group, transform, filter and sort their large data sets. The main aim is to help the developers and admins to manage their logs easier.
- In September 2017, Palo Alto Networks announced the launch of their new cloud-based Logging Service which help0 the customers to gather their data from the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform. This is specially designed to prevent the cyber violation and for machine learning and advanced analytics in order to correlate potential threats. This service also allow the user to collect log data without local compute by providing centralized and scalable logging infrastructure.
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-log-management-market
Global log management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of log management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Segmentation: Global Log Management Market
- By Component
- Professional Services
- Training and Education
- Support and Maintenance
- Managed Services
- By Deployment
- By Organization Size
o Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
o Large Enterprises
- By Vertical
o Financial Services, and Insurance
o Energy and Utilities
o Government and Public Utilities
o IT and Telecom
o Other Verticals
- By Geography
o North America
o South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-log-management-market
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization or Getting Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar