This log management market research report is a complete overview of the market that spans various aspects such as product definition, customary vendor landscape, and market segmentation based on various parameters such as type of product, its components, type of management and geography. The report has wide-ranging and comprehensive market insights which are based on business intelligence. The log management report is generated based on the market type, size of the organization, availability on-premises, the end-users’ organization type, and the availability in areas such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.
This log management market report also estimates the growth rate and the market value based on market dynamics and growth inducing factors. It is a well-versed fact that competitive analysis is the major aspect of any market research report and hence many points are covered under this including strategic profiling of key players in the market, analyze core competencies of key players, and draw a competitive landscape for the market. This log management report is built with the careful efforts of innovative, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and experienced team of analysts, researchers, industry experts, and forecasters.
Global log management market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 794.31 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 2016.40 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 12.35% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing commercialization of IT is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Get Free Sample PDF of Global Market Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-log-management-market
Log management is usually used in the business process to handle a data from a source. They usually deals with computer- generated log messages like audit records, audit trails, event-logs, etc. They usually collect and organise the data so that they can create more appropriate results. They act as a security controls for all systems and network logs. It is very useful as it is also used to detect the security vulnerabilities, cyber threats, and malicious activities.
- Increasing number of network devices is driving the market.
- Increasing Advance Persistence Threat (APT) is another important factor driving the market.
- Lack of standard log format is restraining the market.
- Open source log management’s easy availability is restraining the growth of this market.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global log management market are IBM, Intel Corporation, SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC, Splunk Inc, LogRhythm, Inc., Alert Logic, Inc., Loggly, Inc., AT&T Cybersecurity, Veriato Inc, BlackStratus, Rapid7, Trend Micro Incorporated, Juniper Networks, Inc., Dell, LogRhythm, Inc, Veria Technologies, Inc, Crunchbase Inc., Sumo Logic., Scalyr, Inc.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Scalyr announced the launch of their PowerQueries which will enable their users to create advanced search operations. This will help them to manage their log files and troubleshoot potential problems. This new tool will also help them to create table lookups and joins, and users can also perform complex actions to group, transform, filter and sort their large data sets. The main aim is to help the developers and admins to manage their logs easier.
- In September 2017, Palo Alto Networks announced the launch of their new cloud-based Logging Service which help0 the customers to gather their data from the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform. This is specially designed to prevent the cyber violation and for machine learning and advanced analytics in order to correlate potential threats. This service also allow the user to collect log data without local compute by providing centralized and scalable logging infrastructure.
Get TOC For Full Analysis Of Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-log-management-market
Global log management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of log management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Segmentation: Global Log Management Market
- By Component
- Professional Services
- Training and Education
- Support and Maintenance
- Managed Services
- By Deployment
- By Organization Size
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- By Vertical
- Financial Services, and Insurance
- Energy and Utilities
- Government and Public Utilities
- IT and Telecom
- Other Verticals
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-log-management-market
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. For Customization or Getting Discount on Report by emailing email@example.com . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar