Established in 1921 by Dr. Ambrose Lockwood, the Bay College Clinic has been committed to providing comprehensive walk-in diagnostic testing and related treatments to residents of Metro Toronto for over 70 years. Joining forces with BCML, a single provider delivering health care services to multicultural patients, Bay College Clinic will be able to expand its support of patients, to ensure advanced medical technology is at the forefront of its care, and to continue to create a caring, effective environment with experienced staff.
Bay College Clinic is truly comprehensive in its approach to health care. It provides a broad-based family care model with in-house access to such specialized services as optometrics (eye care), dental, physiotherapy, audiology, x-ray and ultrasound and nuclear cardiologists along with a fully stocked pharmacy to meet any dispensing needs that patients require. The Clinic also offers support through such uninsured services as driver’s medical exams and reports, a selection of work-related and disability forms as well as TB skin tests, liquid nitrogen treatments, and allergy serums.
The key features and benefits of choosing the Bay College Clinic include:
- Commitment to one-stop care ensures that a full range of services is available to patients in an effective and caring environment that is easily accessible either as a walk-in clinic or through online booking. With so many specialists in one place, a patient’s care is always personalized and effective.
- Comprehensive services are the heart of the Clinic, with a full range of diagnostic and treatment options available, including X-ray and ultrasound, full blood testing, echocardiograms, stress tests, bone density testing, thyroid scanning, and cardiac consultation. An on-site pharmacy allows patients to fill prescriptions easily and conveniently.
- Comprehensive specialities bring together highly qualified, dedicated specialists in one place. The Clinic specialist community includes allergists, dermatologists, general surgeons, internal medicine specialists, neurologists, gynecologists, orthopaedic surgeons, urologists, dietitians, and ear, nose, and throat specialists.
- Full referral services mean that patients will be fully supported in getting any additional testing and treatment they might need.
- Transparent pricing since all our physicians and specialists are part of the Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) so payments are transparent and streamlined. A full Guide to Fees for Uninsured Services is part of the Clinic website to ensure that every patient has access to any information they need to make a knowledgeable decision.
- Easy online booking allows patients to schedule a visit if they prefer.
About Bay College Clinic
Bay College Clinic was founded on 1921 with commitment to providing patients with a comprehensive selection of walk-in services and treatments. Its one-stop approach has served the community of Metro Toronto for over 70 years and will continue to do so as the Clinic joins forces with BCML, a single provider dedicated to delivering health care services to Ontario’s multicultural population.
Company Name: Bay College Medical & Lockwood Diagnostic
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:790 Bay St #108