The global location intelligence market size is expected to reach USD 32.8 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 15.2 % according to a study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing penetration of smart devices coupled with the rising demand for data-rich location solutions to increase customer engagement and drive operational efficiency is expected to bolster the growth. Increasing penetration of network infrastructure and smart devices paired with rising digitalization has enabled organizations to collect user information, which in turn is anticipated to further spur the market growth.
Location intelligence is a subcategory of the IoT concept that enables businesses to identify consumer trends, customer behaviour, and a variety of information regarding niche markets for the organizations to make better decisions, deliver better products and services, and to mitigate the uncertainties in the market. Organizations are incorporating real-time location monitoring capabilities in various devices, especially smartphones, for monitoring and recording the geographic position of consumers to be able to analyze trends, improve customer experience, and optimize business operations. Owing to the benefits offered, organizations are more inclined toward implementation of location intelligence services thus spurring the market growth.
Additionally, the booming smartphone and smart devices industry in Asia Pacific (APAC) region is expected to drive the growth of the location intelligence market. The steady rise in investments in IoT technologies, increasing number of smartphone users, and rising spending on connected devices in APAC countries are the factors predicted to fuel the market expansion over the forecast period. However, lack of network infrastructure, data privacy concerns, lack of awareness, and other operational challenges and risks can hinder the growth.
Request a Sample Copy of the Location Intelligence Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/location-intelligence-market/request/rs1
Further key findings from the study suggest that:
- North America accounted for the largest market share in 2019, owing to the highest adoption of IoT and the presence of key players such as Google, Apple, Qualcomm, HERE, Bosch, and GE
- The European Commission is heavily investing in IoT infrastructure and location intelligence technologies thereby aiming to accelerate the regional growth
- Asia Pacific is expected to experience the fastest growth over the forecast period, owing to the rising number of smartphone users, enhancement of networking technologies, increasing number of service providers, and rise of social media
- The transportation and logistics vertical segment accounted for over 19% market share in 2019. Rising adoption of innovative location intelligence tools, owing to rapid technological advancements in network communication, location determination techniques, and sensor technologies is expected to influence the growth
- 2019, Sales and marketing optimization and customer management applications account for market shares of over 20% and 17% respectively. These applications enable organizations to assess spending patterns, consumer behaviour, and forecast sales enabling them to optimize profitability
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/5189/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global location intelligence market on the basis of application, service, vertical, and region:
Location Intelligence Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Workforce Management
- Asset Management
- Facility Management
- Risk Management
- Remote Monitoring
- Sales & Marketing Optimization
- Customer management
Location Intelligence Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- System Integration
Location Intelligence Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Government & Defense
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Transportation & Logistics
- IT & Telecom
- Utilities & Energy
- Media & Entertainment
Location Intelligence Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Browse Related Reports @
Cloud Infrastructure Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cloud-infrastructure-market
Command and Control Systems Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/command-control-systems-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States