Light Weapons Market Overview
The increasing emphasis on the usage of the light weight weapons and extensive rise in investments in the defense & law enforcement bodies are the major factors influencing the market growth.
The global light weapons market is forecasted to be worth USD 17.39 billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The key factors influencing the market growth include growing adoption of the light weapons in the special taskforce, rising domestic violence & terrorist attacks, increasing interest in the adoption of mobile rocket launcers, anti-aircraft & anti-submarine misiles, to name a few.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/224
The latest report entails a comprehensive analysis of this particular business vertical while providing precise information related to the different industry segmentations. The report captures the essence of the market, offering details on its different valuations, present scenario, volume consumption, revenue share over the projected period. In addition, the report largely focuses on delivering information regarding the geographical outlook of the global Light Weapons market, as well as the companies and organizations dominating the market.
Key players in the market Smith & Wesson Holding Corp., Freedom Group, Orbital ATK, Sturm, Ruger, & Co., Inc., American Outdoor Brand Corporation, Thales Group, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics Corporation, Beretta S.p.A., and Raytheon Company, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Light weapons market on the basis of Type, end user, materials, technology and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Rifles & Machine Guns
- Manpads & Launchers
- Small Morters & Mobile Rocket Launchers
- Grenades & Landmines
- Anti-Aircraft/Anti-Submarine Missiles
- Light Anti-Tank Weapons
- End Users Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Law Enforcement
- Materials Used Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
- Technology Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Thousand Units; 2017-2027)
North America (U.S., Canada)
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/224
Key Factors influencing market remuneration:
- The global Light Weapons market report includes a detailed study of the product spectrum of the market and further describes the different product types, including One-sided, Two-sided, and Others.
- The report zeroes in on the overall market dynamics and presents information with regard to the producers and distributors, manufacturing cost structure, and downstream buyers.
- Details pertaining to the expected growth rate, industry share, revenue accumulated, and product segmentationare depicted in this report.
- The application landscape of the global Light Weapons market can be categorized into For Human, For Animals, and Others.
- The study further examines the industry share and product demand of each application, coupled withthe predicted growth patterns of the various application segments.
- Other vital factors, such as market concentration ratioand raw material processing rate, have also been covered under the latest study.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Light Weapons Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Light Weapons Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
188.8.131.52. Growing emphasize on civilian applications
184.108.40.206. Asymmetric warfare and interpersonal relationships among countries
220.127.116.11. Increasing terrorism & domestic violence
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
18.104.22.168. Regulatory hurdles & higher cost associated to it
22.214.171.124. Inefficient research methodologies
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Light Weapons Market By Type Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion) (Thousand Units)
5.1. Type Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Rifles & Machine Guns
5.1.2. Manpads & Launchers
5.1.3. Small Morters & Mobile Rocket Launchers
5.1.4. Grenades & Landmines
5.1.5. Anti-Aircraft/Anti-Submarine Missiles
5.1.6. Light Anti-Tank Weapons
Chapter 6. Light Weapons Market By End Users Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion) (Thousand Units)
6.1. End Users Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
6.1.2. Law Enforcement
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/light-weapons-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Company Name: Emergen Research
Contact Person: Eric Lee
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia