Light FidelityDevices Market 2021
This Newly added report provided by Straits Research Light FidelityDevices market Presents an Analysis of Market Situation and Challenges. Experts have studied the historical data and compared it with the Current Market Situation- 2021. The Research Report covers all the necessary information and remarkable data required by new market entrants as well as the existing players to gain a deeper insight into the market.
What is Light FidelityDevices Market?
Light Fidelity (Li-Fi) is a technology that utilizes light to transmit data for wireless communication between devices. Presently, light fidelity (Li-Fi) technology used light emitting diodes (LEDs) for data transmission. Li-Fi bulbs are outfitted with the chip that uses light for optical data transmission and data is transmitted by the LED bulb and then received by the photoreceptors. Li-Fi is an emerging technology that could enable a greater area of coverage than a single WiFi router.
Get a Sample copy of this report :
Signify Holding (Philips N.V.) (Netherlands), pureLiFi (UK), Oledcomm (France), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Acuity Brands, Inc. (U.S.), Velmenni (Tartu), LightBee Corporation (U.S.), Firefly Wireless Networks, LLC (U.S.) and more…
Years that have been considered for the study of this report are as follows:
- History Year: 2015-2019
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Year: 2021 to 2026
- North America (The US, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the UK, and Rest of the World)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, the UAE, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Why Buy This Report?
Increasing demand for 3G and 4G technology is slated to drive growth of the global light fidelity (Li-Fi) devices market. Growing trend of smart buildings, smart cities and significant growth prospects in the IoT market are expected to present high profitability avenues in light fidelity (Li-Fi) devices market. Various companies around the globe are investing in innovative Li-Fi devices.
- In January 2018, Oledcomm Corporation introduced MyLiFi, an LED lamp offering an ultra-fast, secure and radio wave-free connection.
- In March 2018, the Australian technology company, nextLiFi, launched its retail brand LIFIC (LiFi Communications). The company via its retail brand LIFIC is planning the launch of a new wireless technology product suite offering that extends to proprietary LED lighting as well as broadband services in the field of Light Fidelity (Li-Fi).
This report offers key insights pertaining to the light fidelity (Li-Fi) devices market with emphasis on recent developments across geographies and development strategies adopted by prominent market participants. The following sections have specifically been covered in the report.
- Definitive Market Data
- Smart Building Market Analysis
- Technological Insight
- Competitor Analysis
- Recent Opportunities in the Market
- Pipeline Analysis
- Patent Analysis
Click Here To BUY This Report Now :
Would you like to discuss Light FidelityDevices Market challenges with the experts at Straits Research
Company Name: Straitsresearch
Contact Person: Riya
Email: Send Email
Address:825 3rd Avenue New York, NY, USA, 10022
City: New York
State: United States
Country: United States