HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA – Government Contract Financing Firm, LEONID, has launched the first true government contract financing options for U.S. Contractors. LEONID is now offering Term Loans and Revolving Lines of Credit based on the total remaining value of any U.S. Government Contract to its suite of flexible financing options.
“As one of two non-dilutive financing companies in the Department of Defense’s Trusted Capital Provider program, we are thrilled to offer this new level of financing to small-and-medium-sized businesses that are the backbone of our Nation’s economy,” added co-founder James Parker.
Leonid’s Government Contractor Financing Options — What We Offer
We offer a variety of government contract financing options for small to medium size businesses that contract with federal agencies and departments:
- Government Contract Term Loan- Get 50% contract value before you even begin the work.
- Government Contract Line of Credit– A credit line that allows you to borrow up to a set amount of the remaining value of your contracts.
- Government Invoice financing— don’t wait for the Government to pay you- get up to 90% of the invoice value within hours, and the rest upon collection.
- SBIR award financing — get up to 75% of your Small Business Innovation Research Award upfront with no personal guarantees.
Government Contractors can now access the funding they need at any point during the contract – even before the official start date.
“As important as what we offer is what we don’t ask for– which is we will never ask you for equity in your company, warrant coverage, or personal guarantees,” said Christopher Lay. “We want all our programs to empower entrepreneurs and small businesses to grow their business while maintaining as much ownership and control as possible.”
Who We Work With
We partner with enterprises that meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Prime contractors or subcontractors to the U.S. federal government.
- SBIR award (Phase I, II, or III) or any government contract recipients.
- Have invoices outstanding with government payors.
- Working on secured, sensitive, or classified projects.
LEONID is a financial services firm that supports U.S. Government contractors. As an official DoD Trusted Capital Provider, LEONID offers advance financing on all government contracts with any agency up to $25,000,000. As a result, the firm can help companies improve their working capital position to manage operating expenses and help finance growth plans. In addition, LEONID contributes 50 percent of net profits to charitable causes committed to helping U.S. veterans and their families.