AnalystView Market Insights always aims at offering an in-depth and comprehensive analysis on different industry domains. This newly published market research report on the Global veterinary reference laboratory market is a significant part of AnalystView Market Insights’ machinery portfolio and represents detailed insights into this market space. The report on the global veterinary reference laboratory market is our commitment to fulfill our client’s requirements by providing comprehensive and in-depth industry for market.
The global veterinary reference laboratory market is expected to grow at growth rate of 10.3% to reach USD 4.68 billion by 2025. This comprehensive study reveals the market estimate numbers for different market segments. Along with that, the study covers qualitative insights, strategic benchmarking and thorough competitive landscaping in the report spreading over 150 pages.
Zoonotic diseases emerged as one of the major public health risks all over the world. Human infectious disorders developing from animal reservoirs such as avian influenza caused by H5N1-virus, and the acute respiratory syndrome is increasingly affecting to the world population. This emerging zoonotic disease is considered to be an important factor increasing demand for various veterinary services. As per the World Organization for Animal Health, the number of cases of zoonotic infections is increasing at a rapid pace across the globe. This fact would in turn boost in demand for veterinary reference laboratories, driving the market growth.
Additionally, veterinary practices such as reference laboratories capture a significant revenue share from the sale of pet medications. The demand for animal medication (prescription as well as OTC) has grown significantly over the past few years which has provided a healthy platform for this industry growth. Rising number of companies operating in this market also stimulate the industry growth to great extent. The U.S. based company named “Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory” offer full-time quality diagnostic and analytical services for animal species. The company stated that it performs around 75,000 to 85,000 cases and approx. 1.25 million laboratory tests every year. However, strict regulatory norms hamper the market growth to some extent.
Request exclusive PDF sample copy of the report:
1. In 2016, clinical chemistry segment recorded USD 639.8 million and is projected to dominate the overall market in foreseeable future. This segment covers the various tests of blood and urine samples to check the function and capability of animal metabolisms and organs.
2. In terms of application, clinical pathology and productivity testing collectively captured significant revenue share in 2016. The growth of these segment is fueled by a growing number of pet owners, rising disposable income, and increasing consumption of milk and meat.
3. In terms of geography, North America accounted for the largest share, driven by the high prevalence of zoonotic diseases and increasing number of pet owners
4. IDEXX and VCA, Inc., collectively, captured highest (more than 60%) share of the global industry. Comprehensive veterinary diagnostic tests coupled with flexible & convenient service offered by these companies has helped them to capture significant revenue share.
Contact us for available discounted price or browse full research highlight with in-depth ToC on “Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market, By Technology, By Application, By Animal Type and Geography– Analysis, Share, Trends, Size, & Forecast From 2014 – 2025” at
The scope of this report covers the market by its major segments, as follows:
MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
2. Clinical Chemistry
3. Molecular Diagnostics
MARKET, BY APPLICATION
2. Clinical Pathology
4. Productivity Testing
MARKET, BY ANIMAL TYPE
1. Companion Animals
2. Production Animals
MARKET, BY REGION
1. North America (U.S. and Canada)
2. Europe (France and Germany)
3. Asia Pacific (India and China)
4. Middle East and Africa
5. Latin America
6. Rest of the World
Key players profiled in this report with special attention on competitive landscape includes, (can be further customized to include additional 10 profiles of companies):
1. IDEXX Laboratories
2. VCA, Inc.
3. Greencross Limited
5. Neogen Corporation
Key Question Answered:
1. What are the key market trends, drivers, barriers, opportunities and recommendations?
2. What will the market size be from 2014 to 2025 and expected growth rate?
3. Who are the key vendors in Global Veterinary Reference Laboratory Market space?
4. What is the revenue share of veterinary reference laboratory market, by technology, by application, by animal type and by different geographies?
5. Who are the largest revenue contributor as well as fastest growing category for respective industry segments?
6. What are the strategies adopted by key vendors to expand their market presence?
7. What is the revenue share of key players operating in this market (2017)?
Please note that preparing of customized report catering to a particular region or country is also possible within quicker timeframe as we follow bottom-up research methodology
1. We are committed to provide valuable insights to our clients in order to help them take strategic decisions and in turn influencing revenue growth
2. The proposed report presents a macro and micro-level outlook regarding the industry. Thus, it becomes easy for our clients to perceive the business landscape and take a glimpse of their own standing in it.
3. A thorough analysis of relevant statistical data to estimate the market paradigms
4. Exceptional understanding of the region and country-specific markets. The report will answer some of the toughest questions regarding the market shares, sizes, forecasts segmentations, and growth specific to the countries.
5. Well-designed strategic framework analyzes the market movements including regional expansion, mergers & acquisitions, and new product developments
Find out more by getting in touch: https://www.analystviewmarketinsights.com/get-in-touch/
AnalystView Market Insights is a market research and consulting firm that adopts a proactive approach to provide the diverse need for accurate and precise market research, custom research, and consulting solutions across geographies and industry verticals. We strive to develop meaningful and evidence-based research data that helps our clients, empowering organizations and brands of all sizes with strategic analysis, accurate data, and consumer trends for various industries such as Healthcare, Bulk Chemicals, Semiconductors, Electronics, and Foods and Beverages.
Company Name: AnalystView Market Insights
Contact Person: Mr. Jose (Press & Marketing Manager)
Email: Send Email
Country: United States