DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Lamellar Ichthyosis – Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
Some of the key facts of the Lamellar Ichthyosis Market Report:
- According to DelveInsight analysis, in the genetic mutation-specific cases of Lamellar Ichthyosis for 7MM, most of the cases are found with TGM1 mutation. It is estimated that about 1,817 cases with TGM1 mutation were estimated for the year 2017, during the study period (2019–2032).
- As per the study by Dreyfus et al. (2014), the reported prevalence of Lamellar Ichthyosis was estimated to be around 4.5 in a million; this was the first study to explore the prevalence of inherited Ichthyosis in France.
- Among the European 5 countries, Germany had the highest diagnosed prevalent population of Lamellar Ichthyosis with 222 cases in 2017, followed by France and the United Kingdom. On the other hand, Spain had the lowest diagnosed prevalent population of Lamellar Ichthyosis, i.e., 135 cases in 2017.
Key benefits of the report:
- Lamellar Ichthyosis market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Lamellar Ichthyosis Epidemiology and Lamellar Ichthyosis market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Lamellar Ichthyosis market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Lamellar Ichthyosis market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Lamellar Ichthyosis market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Lamellar Ichthyosis market.
Got queries? Click here to know more about the Lamellar Ichthyosis Market Landscape.
Lamellar Ichthyosis Overview
Lamellar Ichthyosis (LI) is a rare genetic disorder, where skin cells are produced at a normal rate, but they do not separate normally at the surface of the outermost layer of skin and are not shed as quickly as they should be which leads to the formation of scale. Infants affected with Lamellar Ichthyosis are born encased in a hyperkeratotic translucent membrane, known as collodion baby, and within 2-week, develop large, thick, brownish lamellar scales with minimal erythema. Additionally, Lamellar Ichthyosis is associated with crumpled ears, alopecia, eclabium, and ectropion.
Lamellar Ichthyosis Market
The dynamics of the Lamellar Ichthyosis market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies by companies such as Galderma, Mayne Pharma, Krystal Biotech, Timber Pharmaceuticals, and others during the forecasted period 2019-2032.
Lamellar Ichthyosis Pipeline Therapies and Key Companies
- Trifarotene (CD5789): Galderma/Mayne Pharma
- TMB-001: Timber Pharmaceuticals
- KB105: Krystal Biotech
Table of Contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Executive Summary
3. SWOT analysis
4. Lamellar Ichthyosis Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
5. Lamellar Ichthyosis Market Overview at a Glance
6. Lamellar Ichthyosis Disease Background and Overview
7. Lamellar Ichthyosis Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. Country-Specific Patient Population of Lamellar Ichthyosis
9. Lamellar Ichthyosis Current Treatment and Medical Practices
10. Unmet Needs
11. Lamellar Ichthyosis Emerging Therapies
12. Lamellar Ichthyosis Market Outlook
13. Country-Wise Lamellar Ichthyosis Market Analysis (2019–2032)
14. Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
15. Market drivers
16. Market barriers
18. Lamellar Ichthyosis Report Methodology
19. DelveInsight Capabilities
21. About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Lamellar Ichthyosis Market Outlook 2032.
Lamellar Ichthyosis Pipeline
Lamellar Ichthyosis Epidemiology
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States