Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on the Laboratory Glassware Market: By Product Type (Glass Pipettes and Pipette Tips, Glass Storage Containers, Glass Flasks, Glass Beakers, Glass Petri Dishes, Glass Burettes, Other Glassware), by End-User Type (Hospital Laboratories, Independent Clinical Laboratories, CROs and Contract Manufacturers, Pharmaceutical R&D Laboratories, and Others), by Region (North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World)
This report, from Stratview Research, studies the glassware segment in the global clinical laboratories market over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
Glassware Segment in the Global Clinical Laboratories Market: Highlights
The glassware market in clinical laboratories is undergoing disruption, regions like Japan and China are more focused on industrial robotics in general and are moving into laboratory robotics space. However, on the contrary developed market such as the United States and Australia have been slow in adopting this technology because of its high cost and difficulty in integrating new technology into its existing laboratory architecture. The markets were close to 5 Billion USD in 2015 and will grow beyond 6 Billion in next 3 years but will the markets show a linear growth, or will there be fluctuations? Who will supersede the other in this market?
The report gets you a detailed top down view of the segments such as pipettes and pipette tips, storage containers, beakers, petri dishes, and other products (flasks, stirring rods, vials, test tubes, etc.). The voice of customers is gathered from the end user market such as Hospitals and Diagnostic Centre, Independent Clinical Laboratories and Contract Research Organizations industry among others.
Request here for the detailed TOC of the report:-
While everyone claims that APAC is the fastest growing region and the USA as the biggest market, no one is predicting what happens with other markets. Should the investors only look at two regions only or are there opportunities beyond the conventional market. The clinical laboratory market is expected to adopt technologies in billing and collection process (automation) in the next 2-3 years. In markets such as the USA, the laboratories may automatically obtain and transmit all the required documentation necessary for payers to process the claim through electronic systems. In regions like India, pan India government healthcare schemes such as “Ayushman Bharat” will remain a slow starter but a longer sustainable model which will generate huge amount of clinical data for industry and researchers.
Register here for a free sample of the detailed report:-
Companies such as Merck, Thermo, TCI, American Element, Sinopharm, Xilongchemical performed well in the laboratory glassware and reagents space, globally. However, the competition was different at the regional and country level, where the focus was domestic producers versus multi-nationals. While pricing and quality were the major drivers in the market, after sales service and regular touch points created more impact on buyers in some specific markets.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
The Burning Questions This Report Will Answer:
1) If you are an active player in the Laboratory glassware markets, how do you deal with situations where you do not have the volume of testing to justify automated or elaborate IT systems?
2) If you belong to the strategy or business development team, how do you track the pulse of the market and cater to the upcoming demands from different regions?
3) Can global purchase behaviour mimic regional purchase pattern? If not, then you need to compare region by region to demarcate between facilitators, influencers and decision makers. What does the voice of customer say in 2019?
4) If you belong to R&D then, how do you track the technology segments that will disrupt your current business and make your competitor stronger?
The global glassware in clinical laboratories market is segmented into the following categories:
By Product Type
- Clinical Laboratory Glassware (Glass Pipettes and Pipette Tips, Glass Storage Containers, Glass Flasks, Glass Beakers, Glass Petri Dishes, Glass Burettes, Other Glassware)
- Clinical Laboratory Reagents
By End-User Type
- Hospital Laboratories
- Independent Clinical Laboratories
- CROs and Contract Manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical R&D Laboratories
- North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Others)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the healthcare & life science industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research believes in credible, consistent and cost-effective global healthcare consulting process for its industry partners. University research, Industry R&D, Sales and Marketing team have benefited from our reports, worldwide. Our reports combine evidence-based research with a flavour of deep scientific, therapeutic, clinical and innovative technologies which helps our readers get insights of the brand and marketing trends in the industry, competitive environment and the upcoming disruptors in the market. We have helped clients in market entry, business intelligence, product launches, sales force effectiveness and many other studies through a combination of the off the shelf published reports and highly customized consulting practice.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.