Stratview Research announces the launch of a new research report on the Laboratory Equipment Services Market: By Type of Services (Repair, Calibration, Validation, Feedback on Usage), by Service Provider Type (OEM, Distributor, and Third Party), by Type of Engagement Model (Standard Contract, Customized), by Region (North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Rest of the World).
This report, from Stratview Research, studies the laboratory equipment services in the clinical laboratories market over the trend period of 2014 to 2017 and forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The report provides detailed insights into the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
Laboratory Equipment Services Segment in the Clinical Laboratories Market: Highlights
As per a recent survey in 2017-2018, 700 scientists in a particular market participated in the study and shared insights on the choices and trends in the industries. While 52% of the respondents felt that developing the staff’s skill set was the major goal, followed by expanding the laboratory services (49%) while only 42% were concerned about improving the work environment for their staff. Insights like these help an OEM or a third-party service provider reach out to the right audience while educate the others on laboratory equipment after sales services. While the sale of an equipment in a laboratory remains important for any company, maintaining the touch point for sales renewal and reference and added sales are equally important to maintain the company’s market share in that region.
This report deep dives into the purchase behaviour of the end user and helps you understand the voice of customer, at the same time also helps you segregate your buyer’s pool based on preferences i.e. prefer standard contracts or require customization. Information on the Repair, Calibration, Validation, Feedback on Usage from the market helps the user of this report, get an insight on the opportunities and demands in different sub-segments of the laboratory equipment services market.
Request here for the detailed TOC of the report:-
The report also segments the market into services offered by OEMs, Distributors and Third party companies and helps the reader understand the trends in Asia Pacific versus Western Europe versus North America versus the nascent and growing economies such as the Middle East, Africa, East Europe and Latin America.
Register here for a free sample of the detailed report:-
Companies such as Agilent Technologies (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Waters Corporation (U.S.), and Mindray Medical International Limited (China), Eppendorf AG (Germany), Pace Analytical Services, Inc. (U.S.), Hettich Instruments, LP. (U.S.), are present globally. However, the competition was quite different at the regional and country level, where focus was domestic producers versus multi-nationals.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights into the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
- Future outlook
The Burning Questions This Report Will Answer:
1) Who rules the after sales services market, is it the local distributors, OEMs or buyers prefer Big Brands?
2) How often do the sales manager touch base with their buyers? What is the TAT (Turn Around Time) between service requested and complaint closed?
3) Are there work culture differences in different markets?
4) Who are the most important person or key person in the laboratories? What role does feedback about a company’s product or service play in the laboratory equipment services market? How easy is it to convert a loyalist?
The global laboratory equipment services segment in the clinical laboratories market is segmented into the following categories:
By Type of Services
- Feedback on Usage
By Service Provider Type
- Third Party
By Type of Engagement Model
- Standard Contract
By End-User Type
- Hospital Clinical Laboratories
- Independent Clinical Laboratories
- CROs and Contract Manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical R&D Laboratories
- North America (Country Analysis: the USA, Canada)
- Western Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, the UK)
- Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Latin America (Country Analysis: Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, and Others)
- Rest of the World (Sub-Region Analysis: The Middle East, Africa, Rest of Europe and Others)
Stratview Research has several high value market reports in the healthcare & life science industry. Please refer to the following link to browse through our reports:
About Stratview Research
Stratview Research believes in credible, consistent and cost-effective global healthcare consulting process for its industry partners. University research, Industry R&D, Sales and Marketing team have benefited from our reports, worldwide. Our reports combine evidence-based research with a flavour of deep scientific, therapeutic, clinical and innovative technologies which helps our readers get insights of the brand and marketing trends in the industry, competitive environment and the upcoming disruptors in the market. We have helped clients in market entry, business intelligence, product launches, sales force effectiveness and many other studies through a combination of the off the shelf published reports and highly customized consulting practice.
Stratview Research is a trusted brand globally, providing high quality research and strategic insights that help companies worldwide in effective decision making.