The increasing number of surgeries and therapies has boosted the growth of the Kyphosis Market
Key Players for Global Kyphosis Market:
BMKOREA (Republic of Korea), Taeyeon Medical Co., Ltd (Republic of Korea), SURGI R&D (Republic of Korea), Depromed Inc. (Republic of Korea), EC21 Inc. (Republic of Korea), OTIS Biotech Korea (Republic of Korea), MEDTRONIC and others.
A free sample copy is available here @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1760
Kyphosis Market: Overview
Kyphosis is the condition in which back is exaggerated forward rounding owing to weakness in the spinal bones that crack or compress them. It can happen at any age but mostly the genetic population get effected with kyphosis. This deformity can be caused by a variety of problems such as osteoporosis, disk degeneration, birth defects, cancer in the spine, etc. The condition can also be caused by poor posture which can cause pain and breathing difficulties. It is a medical condition marked by the rounding of the back, which is normal with aging.
The Kyphosis can by type is classified into postural kyphosis, Scheuermann’s kyphosis, congenital kyphosis, and others. Some of the common symptoms of the diseases are inclusive of back pain and stiffness of the back. Increasing incidence of disorders such as osteoporosis, arthritis and poor posture followed by the rising healthcare expenditures is the major driver for the market growth. In 2014, according to the National Osteoporosis Society, it was estimated that approximately 3 million people within the U.K have osteoporosis. Moreover, it was estimated that in the coming years, it is expected that the Global Kyphosis Market will advance with a higher growth rate as compared to previous years.
- Medical devices manufacturers
- Suppliers for medical devices
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Market Research and Consulting Service Providers
- Medical Research Laboratories
- For instance, in Jan 2015- Medtronic, announced that they have successfully completed the acquisition of Covidien plc. The terms of the acquisition led Medtronic, Inc. and Covidien plc. to get combined under Medtronic plc.
- Also, in Jan, 2016- Depomed, Inc. announced that it closed the acquisition of the U.S. and Canadian rights to cebranopadol and its related follow-on compound from Grünenthal GmbH which was followed their termination of the required waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976. Cebranopadol is a novel, first-in-class analgesic in development for the treatment of moderate to severe chronic nociceptive and neuropathic pain.
Key Questions Answered In This Report:
- What will the market size and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Browse Complete 90 Pages Premium Research Report Enabled with Respective Tables and Figures @
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.2 Scope Of Study
1.3 Research Objective
1.4 Assumptions & Limitations
1.5 Market Structure:
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
3 Market Dynamics
3.5 Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Market Factor Analysis
4.1 Porter’s Five Forces Model
4.1.1 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
4.1.2 Bargaining Power Of Customer
4.1.3 Intensity Of Competitor’s
4.1.4 Threat Of New Entrants
5 Global Kyphosis Market, By Type
5.1.1 Postural Kyphosis
5.1.2 Scheuermann’s Kyphosis
5.1.3 Congenital Kyphosis
Global Kyphosis Market – Regional Analysis
On a regional basis, Global Kyphosis Market is segmented into four major regions namely Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East and Africa.
Americas lead the Global Kyphosis Market owing to the presence of well-developed economies like the U.S. and Canada and a well-developed healthcare sector. Europe accounts for the second largest.
Browse other healthcare-related reports
Oral Thin Film Drugs Market – Global Forecast 2023
by Product (Fast Dissolving Buccal Film, Sublingual), By Disease Indication (Opioid Dependence, Nausea & Vomiting, Schizophrenia, Migraine), Distribution Channel (Retail Pharmacies, Hospital Pharmacies, Online Drug Stores), and Region
Needle-Free Injection Market – Global Forecast 2023
By Product (Fillable) Technology (Jet-Based) Usability (Reusable), Type of Medication (Liquid-Based), Site of Delivery (Intradermal), Application (Vaccination) End Users (Hospitals)
About Market Research Future:
MRFR team has supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country-level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with the technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar